Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oh what a night! Leipzig showing moonchester that 5-0 defeat in matchday 2 don't mean shite. Love the humbling of these overconfident cocky cunts that thought they were already through a month ago. Hahaha love it.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not even close. He used his skin color to single him out instead of using his name. He would've never said that white guy.
But he would have said "the blond guy" or "the bald guy" or "the one with pink hair" (no matter the skin color of the player).
It's just that in certain parts of Europe, where there are no black or Asian people, "the black guy" is really not used in racist connotation. If there are 5 people, one of which is black, and if you ask me to point out which one did it, I'll also say "the black guy" if he's the one I'm asked about and I won't mean it in a racist way.

It's just that the Romanian word for black - "negru" - sounds like the word nigger, which is considered racist. If a Croat said it, he would have said "crnac" and nobody would even know what happened, while the game would continue.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Actually there were 3 black guys on the bench, webo, demba ba and bolingoli. That said, I don't think it was malicious.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
There's nothing wrong with calling someone the "black guy". People who flip out over this shit are retarded
There are a lot of people that do tho. Twitter is exploding with this stuff.

I am 100% against racism in any shape or form but I feel like censoring and labeling even normal words like "black" as racist is a step down a dangerous path. When you start to blur the lines, suddenly everything becomes racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)