Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
Seriously what happened to the most popular and most beautiful sport in the world?!!!

Matches are boring, tactics are repeated, no talented players, no passion from players

Not a reaction cause of todays game with Barca,, but most matches i am watching feels like amateur games.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
20:46: PSG 0-0 Istanbul
Dialogue from the isolated pitch microphones:
Referee: "Care a fost?" (Which one was it)
4th Official: "Era bărbatul negru" (It was the black man)
Referee: "OK OK"
If this is precisely what was said... man, the world is fucking boring nowadays. This is not the way to approach the issue. It makes it even more of a tabboo

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If this is precisely what was said... man, the world is fucking boring nowadays. This is not the way to approach the issue. It makes it even more of a tabboo
Yeah. That was exactly what he said.
Also he is from my country, where, racists call black people , usually, with the word "crow/s", not "black man" (which is used as a trait to single out a person of color)

There was no racism involved. He simply forgot that he is an official in an European match.

Last edited:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This is bizarre... and people on TV were already revolted before they actually knew what was said lol.

But it's a fact UEFA has always treated much worse cases very softly. Tough task, as in some countries its deeply embebed on culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)