Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Don't think they could, according to the protocol the show must go on as long as 13 players with 1 keeper is available. Which seems impossible but AZ had 13 cases when they played Napoli in the EL.

But yeah, we'll have to play our 3rd keeper, B/C-team with only academy players on the bench

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Apparently, our friends from Dinamo Kyiv will travel with exactly 13 first team players to Barcelona, none of which is a senior goalkeeper. The rule states that you need to have at least 13 first team players to proceed with the game.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Apparently, our friends from Dinamo Kyiv will travel with exactly 13 first team players to Barcelona, none of which is a senior goalkeeper. The rule states that you need to have at least 13 first team players to proceed with the game.
Barcelona will beat D.Kiev in any scenario so it doesnt matter much...
Also if we beat the Hungarians we make it an almost official Juve vs Barcelona for first spot on the last day (with advantage to Barcelona due to 2-0 win in Turin).

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Did Inter really give away Godin and now play 3 CB formation with 4 real CBs in the team, two of them being Ranocchia and Bastoni? :beppe:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Barcelona will beat D.Kiev in any scenario so it doesnt matter much...
Also if we beat the Hungarians we make it an almost official Juve vs Barcelona for first spot on the last day (with advantage to Barcelona due to 2-0 win in Turin).
Don't worry. We aren't finishing top of the group in any scenario.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Did Inter really give away Godin and now play 3 CB formation with 4 real CBs in the team, two of them being Ranocchia and Bastoni? :beppe:
just watch any cagliari match and you'll understand why both atleti and inda gave up on godin recently. he's most probably a finished player with only occasional glimpses of his former classy self.

bastoni is quality, but you're right, they are thin at that department

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I know Godin is not what he was, should be good enough for 5th option tho. Now Conte is most likely playing a Pirlo system with Kolarov or Dambrosio as one of defenders against Real.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
So my precious Ajax is facing a massive Covid explosion just before their crucial away tie to Midsjiland. 11 positive cases with the first two keepers out. 5/6 starters are out and didnt make the trip, 17 players with only 1 keeper available.
3 starters are currently flying to denmark. They should be capable of winning with the players who aren't tested positive

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Don't worry. We aren't finishing top of the group in any scenario.
I think we will win in Barcelona - Team will gel and get better while Ronaldo MDL Chiellini inclusion to our team will make a huge difference.
As for result - Naah I dont think we will win by 2 clear goals.

And before someone say we suck and will never be great or anything - Barca arent that great either->We just sucked at our first game which made them look better than they actually are

- - - Updated - - -

I would hate to see Messi score and close in on Ronaldo tho.

Hate the midget.

PS fuck Bernardeschi!
I dont like his personal either but I would definitely want such a player at Juve..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
3 starters are currently flying to denmark. They should be capable of winning with the players who aren't tested positive
It seems like the Danish and Dutch authorities have a different stance on which amount of 'viral load' one needs to carry to be considered positive and infectious. Most players would have been able to play over here but not in Denmark. Which makes it highly suspicious how the season will be in Europe considering there's no golden standard on this. Some second world nations might change their regulations in order to benefit from it.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Atalanta - Liverpool and Salzburg - Bayern will probably turn out to be great games. High pressing teams, with attacking talent all over and playing offensive football. We might see a lot goals in those games.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mönchengladbach :tuttosport:
Shakhtar are such a random team. I think if you let them get on top of you they can cause problems, but I've seen them numerous times over the past few years as they've often played City (plus other games), and they have a seriously soft underbelly when things go against them.

BMG looking good though, they have a good shot at getting through. Hopefully at Inter's expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)