Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@s4tch
Are Ferencvaros any good? They are getting lubricated by Barca.
they narrowly beat celtic, dinamo zagreb and molde in the qualifiers, and honestly, that's their level on their day. budget to performance ratio is fine though. rebrov looks like a pragmatic, smart coach. as @Alex-444 said, he's a lobanovsky apprentice with a good understanding of tactics. tokmac (norwegian guy with kenyan origin) is the danger man, otherwise these are mostly serie b level mercenaries with a well prepared coach.

i used to follow them, used to be a regular on their matches in my university days. the only time they made it to the cl they met real and ajax (+ grasshoppers) in the group. those ajax matches were a true massacre. they can prove to be a good mascot though: their only group stage appearance happened in '95/96, and we remember that season very well here :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Did Barca just lost Pique for the Juve game?
yes

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Terrible stuff from PSG they clearly missed marquinhos and verrati. Tuchel didn't learn from the last time these two met, utd made out to be better than we were. Credit to wan Bissaka he was all over Mbappe. Psg best player for me was di maria.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
United somehow manages to scrap those wins. This reminded me when we lost to them with Mou in charge. Still angry over that game.

- - - Updated - - -

Psg best player for me was di maria.
ADM is so smooth when he is in the mood to play. He just slices through players.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Terrible stuff from PSG they clearly missed marquinhos and verrati. Tuchel didn't learn from the last time these two met, utd made out to be better than we were. Credit to wan Bissaka he was all over Mbappe. Psg best player for me was di maria.
Do they ever not miss Verrati? He is worse than Douglas Costa when it comes to reliability.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Do they ever not miss Verrati? He is worse than Douglas Costa when it comes to reliability.
Conveniently injured just before this clash. But seriously how lucky do united get, psg were without paredas, verrati, marquinhos, kehler, icardi and bernat.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Rennes had some crowd tonight, with a lot of noise, drums and everything while 200 miles away at Paris it was an empty stadium. Clear proof Rennes are bigger club than that 'living of dads money' of a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)