Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
All teams get luck in winning things im sure if you went and looked at every teams title wins you could pull stuff like that out so the conspiracy theories and whining is really boring.
What luck did last season's Bayern get? Peopel should stop this excusiology when it comes to Real Madrid. Yes they were really good, but they also did get help. Was it deliberate I dont know. But there were favors.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
What luck did last season's Bayern get? Peopel should stop this excusiology when it comes to Real Madrid. Yes they were really good, but they also did get help. Was it deliberate I dont know. But there were favors.
Ok bayern had no luck any games last year:lol3: i dont have the time nor can i bothered to go through every one of bayerns games to see.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It was a harsh red but a red. A clear goalscoring opportunity was being denied. This is VAR era where a soft penalty is given every second game.
It wasnt a faul from the back and he wasnt the last defender. Never a red.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok bayern had no luck any games last year:lol3: i dont have the time nor can i bothered to go through every one of bayerns games to see.
If by luck we mean ref favors then yes, and neither did Liverpool.

- - - Updated - - -

Selective reasoning.
Nope, simple math.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's easy to say people here are just being sour, and maybe we'll all pussy whiners, but ignore the many decisions they get, the question is - how often do you see Real Madrid suffer from contentious decisions in the CL?
Maybe that one time they played peak Barcelona lol

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It's easy to say people here are just being sour, and maybe we'll all pussy whiners, but ignore the many decisions they get, the question is - how often do you see Real Madrid suffer from contentious decisions in the CL?
And nobody is questioning Liverpool and bayern Munich who won without any referees help but when real Madrid are mentioned some people get so worked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)