Champions League 2019/20 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yea but knowing Nipples they're going to fuck it up
more cl money for juve then :agnelli:

napoli's group is a mess though. if napoli draw genk and salzburg beat pool, it's gonna be 3 teams with 10 points each. didn't check the group, so i have no idea which team would be favored by this scenario, but some years ago napoli already got eliminated with 12 points in a similar fashion.

BlackVanilla

Mar 12, 2019
more cl money for juve then :agnelli:

napoli's group is a mess though. if napoli draw genk and salzburg beat pool, it's gonna be 3 teams with 10 points each. didn't check the group, so i have no idea which team would be favored by this scenario, but some years ago napoli already got eliminated with 12 points in a similar fashion.
Then Napoli would pass, because they won in Salzburg and made a draw at home.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
LOL @ anyone who thought that Inter would not make it from the group stages.
i still think its far from guaranteed. Inter are better than theyve been in a long time but they are overhyped and the choking DNA is strong within them.

i slightlty favor them to win tonight and go through.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
of course club DNA is mostly exxagerated but there is truth in that a group of players do become accustomed to losing / winning and it can take a long time to change that mentality.
Agreed. But Conte is progressively changing their mentality therefore I wouldn't write them off right away. Unfortunately they still could make it. There's no way they'd be doing what they're doing with Spalletti for instance

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I haven't written them off. I've said since the summer that Conte and Beppe make Inter a lot stronger then they've been before and correctly predicted them to be our main title challengers. I also mentioned that I view them as slight favorites to win tonight.

I responded to JCK because some posters seem to think this Inter are invincible and they are far from it. Even Sarriventus dominated them at home.

To sum it up, I think the game is up in there and there is every chance they could crash out tonight.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Not surprised at all about Salzburg being a very strong team, I witnessed that on stadium in the EL groupstage when my hometown club played against them back in 2013. Of course is it not the same team as back then, but the way they play and with the power is totally identic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)