Champions League 2019/20 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is Liverpool fan and considers his overrated team as the best in Europe
Overrated team?! I dont think so.. They play great football and they play the modern day pressure game + they have a great attack and not a bad midfield as well while in defense they have probably the best RB in the world and not a bad LB as well + The real golden ball winner Van Dijk + one of the top 5 goalkeepers in the world.

Right now Liverpool are indeed the best in Europe

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Overrated team?! I dont think so.. They play great football and they play the modern day pressure game + they have a great attack and not a bad midfield as well while in defense they have probably the best RB in the world and not a bad LB as well + The real golden ball winner Van Dijk + one of the top 5 goalkeepers in the world.

Right now Liverpool are indeed the best in Europe
We all saw the so called best team in Europe against Napoli

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
2019 calendar year:

Most goals: Lewandowski
Most assists: Muller
Most NT/UEFA goals: Ronaldo
Most club goals: Lewandowski
C. America winner: Brazil
C. America MVP: Alves
CL winner: Liverpool
CL MVP: Van Dijk
6u3.gif

Ballon D'Or: Messi
Ballon d'or should have gone to Muller! :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Well if you also list most goals+assists, it's Messi to be fair.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Have you seen their performances this year most of their wins have been by a solitary goal margin the so called team which plays modern football
So.. Juve made a trophy cabinet of 1-0 and 2-1 + luck. Can you say we werent the best in Italy?
People call luck - luck and dont realize that luck goes with who is good as you need to create something in order to have luck in finishing it. It could be a penalty it could be a late goal from own goal but all are the circumstances of quality.

Right now Liverpool are the best in Europe!
They lead their league with a margin
They have a great attack and good mid while they have a good back 4 and Alisson!

You can argue about Barcelona City Real Juve and PSG but the facts are:
Barcelona are way too unstable to be considered the best in Europe
City - Always were more for the eye than practical - There is a reason why they couldnt even get near winning something in Europe
Real - I think you know why they arent...
Juve - First we need to sort some problems and then we can seriously compare us.
PSG - I dont think even PSG fans think they are the best even though they have Neymar and Mbappe...

P.S - Just for you!
Here its not a one goal margin...

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So.. Juve made a trophy cabinet of 1-0 and 2-1 + luck. Can you say we werent the best in Italy?
People call luck - luck and dont realize that luck goes with who is good as you need to create something in order to have luck in finishing it. It could be a penalty it could be a late goal from own goal but all are the circumstances of quality.

Right now Liverpool are the best in Europe!
They lead their league with a margin
They have a great attack and good mid while they have a good back 4 and Alisson!

You can argue about Barcelona City Real Juve and PSG but the facts are:
Barcelona are way too unstable to be considered the best in Europe
City - Always were more for the eye than practical - There is a reason why they couldnt even get near winning something in Europe
Real - I think you know why they arent...
Juve - First we need to sort some problems and then we can seriously compare us.
PSG - I dont think even PSG fans think they are the best even though they have Neymar and Mbappe...

P.S - Just for you!
Here its not a one goal margin...
Liverpool is clearly the best in the world right now, both officially and unofficially.

OP
Ronn

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #2,070
    lol at Barca squad for Inter match. These are the absentees: Messi, Pique, Alba, Sergi Roberto, Dembele, Arthur and Semedo.
    How come this mofos are so lucky?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    lol at Barca squad for Inter match. These are the absentees: Messi, Pique, Alba, Sergi Roberto, Dembele, Arthur and Semedo.
    How come this mofos are so lucky?
    lucky as hell. Barca are mediocre even with a full lineup right now.

but even still i dont think its a guarantee at all they go through. Inter have choking so firmly built into their DNA im going to remain hopeful that they choke this time too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)