Champions League 2019/20 (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Looool "insults"

Fragile much ?

Guy is talking crazy and he got called out for it. Seems normal to me. And our team needs some shit talk after that dreadful season tbh
If you had watched Barca under Setien, you would know. The guy was a joke, even bigger than Sarri. We would have trashed them, but later Bayern would have trashed us, but never with 8 goals.

Try to watch some football before you act like some expert.

May 26, 2016
If you had watched Barca under Setien, you would know. The guy was a joke, even bigger than Sarri. We would have trashed them, but later Bayern would have trashed us, but never with 8 goals.

Try to watch some football before you act like some expert.
You can't say that with any certainty. Both teams, Barca and juve have been massively underperforming and have struggled, but somehow we would "trash" Barca? How many teams did we "trash" this year ? Please define what you mean by "trash" then. What makes you this certain? You are passing these assertive opinions as "true" and if Someone doesnt agree they are " acting" like an expert that doesnt watch football?

Holy cow, i havent seen you here before that stuff in the dybala thread today, but you already made a huge impression

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Anyone knows how our. Club handled covid? Because when i listen toe commentators saying what Bayerm and Flick did during quarantine i have a strong feeling we didnt do shit.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Lyon is not the peasant team most people presented them to be before and after our matches.

I have no idea how they are 7th in their league, but they deserve to be in this year's CL semis for sure

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Lyon have always been a tricky team to face because they are hard to break down and their counters are deadly.
They really struggle to beat defensive teams though, which is why their league form is so bad.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think its also Bayern not playing to their standards. Lyon was really lucky vs City and were dominated by Juve. They were quite lucky to go through.

Apr 17, 2013
We dominate in the 2nd half, I don't know if the bayern is resting or if they are physically tired, we have wasted too many opportunities (fuck you Toko ekambi).
The bayern's defense is not great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)