Champions League 2019/20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wonder what aspects were taken when they decided to make that list...
Klopp - Ok, understandable
Pep, Simeone - Ok
Sarri 4th?! I wonder if its because he won the mighty EL or is there another thing in this..
Kovac 7th - What made him so highly rated?
Zidane 11th - 3 CL in a row and 11th place is the best they could give him?!
Deschamps - Like him or not he won the WC - How come he isnt there yet Brendan Rogers is there...
Solskjaer - I guess their amazing results in EPL did the trick - The draw with Wolves or maybe the tender loss to mighty Crystal Palace.. maybe even the draw away against the best in the world Southampton.. (The real place Neymar wanted to join...)

I dont know Tribuna.com but it sounds like a random Joe opened a site and started placing the first 20 names that came to his head..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Even Mazzari is better than Ten Haag, while Conte, Rogers and Kovac are better than Zidane :lol:
Mazzari is actually a good coach (of course Ten Haag should be rated higher than him...)
Conte - I might understand why one would say he is better than Zidane but trophies wise I think it is ridiculous to publish it..
Rogers and Kovac - I dont even know what to write regarding this.. I think I`d even take Mancini over them and I really dont rate Mancini..

- - - Updated - - -

And where's Allegri?
Allegri cant compete with the mighty Rogers.. even if he has 5 scudettos and Rogers 0..

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
what is this ranking based on exactly?

Mazzarri and rodgers gets a mention but not gasperini? :lol: Gasperini did better than at least 1/3 of the managers noted with a fraction of the budget and resource
It comes from a joke of a website who publish articles like, "Lifetime supply of pizza and four other gifts we would give to Modric on his birthday".

They also printed this:

Tribuna.jpg

(Okay, they didn't print that, but they did do the juvenile Modric Birthday thing).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Unless my comprehension of English is failing me, then that was a 'jab' at everyone but Kane.
You could understand it both ways I guess
I read it as he was referring to you being a Tottenham fan.. and he was joking as this list is worthless if it doesnt has Kane at the top..
I guess it can be read as this list is nothing unless Kane is there in a non cynical way

I guess only @The Quazis can really answer about its true meaning..

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Some people actually spend time to create this

EEmqEbSU4AAGrIz.jpg
Zidane and Max's positions are a joke. They should be at minimum tier 2 .
Also at this point based on achievements max is above sarri, simeone, Benitez and poch.
I don't understand why he is so underrated by the media.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)