Champions League 2019/20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
Lewandowski is getting most of the media attention (rightfully so)

But Muller is having what is probably his best ever season. 14 goals and 23 assists so far this season.

To think there were rumors that he was going to be sold at the end of last season :anon:

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern made them feel what Levantes of La Liga feel every week
Levante is a sick club have some respect man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
sarri was gonna get sacked anyway. he never connected with the team, it was inevitable.

ass raping or losing 10m? post covid i'd rather buy some lube than lose so much money.
I don’t know. The management might have been convinced to keep him on for another season if he made the CL QF. I’d much prefer losing €10m than being humiliated by Bayern like this.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What a TERRIBLE result, Quique Setien must leave IMMEDIATELY. Why did he bench Messi? So you play against one of if not the best team of the world and you just bench Messi? Can´t believe it :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Honestly Setien may be a bad manager but he had the same problems valverde had and yet valverde was actually making that team over achieve before he was sacked

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
This Barcelona is finished tbh. They need entire rebuild. Pique is 33. Messi is 33. Busquets hasnt been same for a while. Vidal is just a short term option. The youth team isnt producing the talents they used to but they also buy badly in the market these days, overspending as well. Add to that they havent been able to find a good coaching solution. They are all over the place. I would be quite worried if i was Barca fan. Real has much less problems imo,

Mar 3, 2014
You don’t try and out offense this Bayern lol. Literally the only way to beat them given their depth is counter attack IMO. Maybe PSG can compete if they’ll willing to park the bus and rely on Neymar and Mbappe counters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That kind of raping can scar you for years though. I just hope that even without such raping Paratici, Neddy and co understand how much work is needed to compete on this level.
half of the team is getting sold, some others are nearing retirement. we also have a bunch of mercenaries just like barcelona. these guys collect their paychecks and fuck off for a holiday.

ronaldo, de ligt are mentally strong players, they'd survive a beating. dybala already survived cardiff. and honestly, i don't really care about the rest. i never felt so detached from the club and the players.

is paratici competent enough to realize what top level football is about nowadays though. i have my reservations when we aren't chasing too many dynamic players. kulusevski better not be a mental midget.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lewandowski is getting most of the media attention (rightfully so)

But Muller is having what is probably his best ever season. 14 goals and 23 assists so far this season.

To think there were rumors that he was going to be sold at the end of last season :anon:
Exactly. I mean Lewandowski is definitely as great as they say he is but its not as he would get this crazy service from other teams..
Muller is an assist machine and he might be second only for KDB.

As for this game I expected Bayern to thrash Barcelona but I expected a 3-0 or 4-0 at best and definitely not such a humiliating result in 8-2 and the fact that Bayern could have got even more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)