Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah. I don’t disagree with you there. I just think the injuries that season weren’t indicative of a general lack of fitness like they were these last two seasons. As that season we went through the winter destroying teams and playing quite attractive football with Pogba, Dybala, Morata.

Something has been off fitness wise these past two seasons as the team just doesn’t run anymore. They look so gassed all the time.
Younger squad certainly helped. But fitness issue was still there. I'll leave the lineup of Milan-Juve in February 2012 here. This did not begin to happen yesterday.
https://www.football-italia.net/node/16059
The injury list includes Alessandro Nesta, Kevin-Prince Boateng, Maxi Lopez, Clarence Seedorf, Antonio Cassano, Mathieu Flamini and Gennaro Gattuso.
Pato was not also fully fit, and was subbed early.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
At least i get invited to the parties and have some life out here. While you and your 63 years old girlfriend Dai suffering from lack of self esteem and try to make up for it by looking cool and mocking people here together with your gang.

Try Learning to tolerate different opinions please.
I'm sure those Taliban parties are real hootenannies. :weee:

Try learning to have less retarded opinions please.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Holy crap how good De Jong is, didn't really see him until he played us and yesterday. He is extraordinary and has that Pirlo/Xavi calmness, vision, movement, first touch etcetera. A real beauty to watch. Barcelona must be extremely satisfied with their investment both in price and quality.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Holy crap how good De Jong is, didn't really see him until he played us and yesterday. He is extraordinary and has that Pirlo/Xavi calmness, vision, movement, first touch etcetera. A real beauty to watch. Barcelona must be extremely satisfied with their investment both in price and quality.
Once I would like to see us get a jack-pot like him. Haven't had one since Del Piero (there was Pogba but screw him).

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Instead we go for another midfielder (Ramsay) that will be more homie with our doctors that our squad, like the rest of our squad... and then we complain about lack of width despite having a way too big of squad IMO.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I disagree. In no way is a 0:1 loss at home a good result.
It’s not a good result.

But given the circumstances will be quite different in the away leg, and actually more favourable. It’s not a terrible result either.

0-0 would have been better. But we’ll just have to make the most of it, go there and play to win, and see how that pans out.

At least it’s simple and possible. Was never going to be easy.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
It’s not a good result.

But given the circumstances will be quite different in the away leg, and actually more favourable. It’s not a terrible result either.

0-0 would have been better. But we’ll just have to make the most of it, go there and play to win, and see how that pans out.

At least it’s simple and possible. Was never going to be easy.
I hope you guys advance to the final, can't stand some of these Ajax players. Son will score a brace, and show the world how to perfom in a big CL match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)