Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
All said and done, this could by far the most exciting CL for a neutral.
Not really if Barca end up winning it.

- - - Updated - - -

We pissed away a golden opportunity
How exactly? We would lose to Barca in final.

Also this golden opportunity is nonsense after spending 100m in the summer. People acting like its 14-15.

- - - Updated - - -

Man City is considered a European giant now? Didn't get that memo.
They are a prospect still.
Spot on. The english media has brainwashed so many people. Overrated team. The brits are critical of Psg but Man city are just like them. Just like.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Not really if Barca end up winning it.

- - - Updated - - -

How exactly? We would lose to Barca in final.

Also this golden opportunity is nonsense after spending 100m in the summer. People acting like its 14-15.

- - - Updated - - -

Spot on. The english media has brainwashed so many people. Overrated team. The brits are critical of Psg but Man city are just like them. Just like.
PSG at least got some of the legs right.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
When I look at our CL campaign I don't find this one so hard to take. We are simply not good enough.

2015 was very bitter as I think we had the best team. Last year sucked too, because we deserved to advance.

But this year? If we didn't go out against Ajax, we probably would have lost to Spurs.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Fun Fact: It's the second time in Tottenham's history that they reach a semi-final. Tottenham Hotspur didn't reach a semi-final of the EC/UCL since 1962, where they where eliminated by the then Champions Benfica.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Man City is considered a European giant now? Didn't get that memo.
They are a prospect still.
You get what I mean. A lot of people would have put them as favourites for winning the tournament, just like us. Are we not considered a European giant?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm not necessarily. I'm just saying man city are among the top flight in Europe now
We are a European giant due to history and popularity.

City have a good team right now but they aren't a big club.
----
Barcelona will be a scary team next season with De Ligt and De Jong.
We should of went all out last summer and tried to sign a WC midfielder, we won't get a better chance of win the CL.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Liberated since 1996.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it does hit his arm, but his arm is fully attached to his body so no hand-play. There has to be hand-play for a foul.
No it isnt fully attached. City were robbed. No two ways about it. But since they spent a lot of money then it’s okay :lol:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We are a European giant due to history and popularity.

City have a good team right now but they aren't a big club.
----
Barcelona will be a scary team next season with De Ligt and De Jong.
We should of went all out last summer and tried to sign a WC midfielder, we won't get a better chance of win the CL.
I dont think anyone doubt that Juve is a global giant.

You'd have to be blind to claim otherwise. Trophies, fanbase, legends... whole package.

But gotta break that CL curse ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

Real would have at least 5 less CLs if VAR was there from the get go.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Tactical flexibility is for teams that are trying to save themselves from the relegation zone by squeezing every point they could get against every opponent. This is the old fashioned Italian bolognese style.
This team lacks attacking identity. If you change the tactics for each opponent eventually you'll create a chaos. This is why we never dominate opponents over the two legs cause he always f*cks up.
Would you want Pep though?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
When I look at our CL campaign I don't find this one so hard to take. We are simply not good enough.

2015 was very bitter as I think we had the best team. Last year sucked too, because we deserved to advance.

But this year? If we didn't go out against Ajax, we probably would have lost to Spurs.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
You had a better team in 2015 but it was pretty one dimensional.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You had a better team in 2015 but it was pretty one dimensional.
We didn't have any wingers in the squad (except a 17 year old Coman), so not much width in our game. But other than that the squad was magnificent. We lacked belief more than anything else, which showed when we conceded very early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)