Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Glad to see four teams who play attractive football in the semis.

Normally wouldn't pay much attention after Juve get put out but the other games have been really fun to watch.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I think the final four is a good set of teams; aside from Liverpool I don't mind it if any team out of those wins it. Barca is the obvious choice, but Ajax is a fairly likeable "underdog" team and it would be absolutely hilarious if Tottenham manages to win it, solely for the fact that all the obnoxious Arsenal fans that I know would get the biggest gut punch of their lives.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Barca hasn't impressed me all that much this year, Messi's just been going crazy. I can see Liv's pace and physicality causing them such serious problems......

But overall it's 50/50 which is why this year's semis are so intriguing...
Which of the recent winners have impressed? We hear it year in year out that this team hasn't impressed, they have been lucky, CR7 is carrying them, etc. and bam they win.

May 23, 2013
Which of the recent winners have impressed? We hear it year in year out that this team hasn't impressed, they have been lucky, CR7 is carrying them, etc. and bam they win.
Well tbf there's only been one recent winner :grin: however Madrid has received a lot of referee help over this run. Let's see if their Catalan counterparts can regain ref support or not......

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well tbf there's only been one recent winner :grin: however Madrid has received a lot of referee help over this run. Let's see if their Catalan counterparts can regain ref support or not......
Yes Real and we heard that statement that they haven't impressed all the time. And before Real, who won? It was the same tune over and over again

barca will win it

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Well at least we can say that another European giant got knocked out unexpectedly last night not just juve. But at the same time, it's frustrating to think that we would have played tottenham. Hope Ajax demolish them otherwise it would be embarrassing if tottenham win and we couldn't do the same.

May 23, 2013
Yes Real and we heard that statement that they haven't impressed all the time. And before Real, who won? It was the same tune over and over again

barca will win it
Prior to Real's triple Barca 2015, Real 2014, Bayern 2013, Barca 2011, Inter 2010 etc all won the title very convincingly........

Barca can def win it and i'd put them as equal favs along with Liv.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Well at least we can say that another European giant got knocked out unexpectedly last night not just juve. But at the same time, it's frustrating to think that we would have played tottenham. Hope Ajax demolish them otherwise it would be embarrassing if tottenham win and we couldn't do the same.

Yes, Porto. And also Man $hitty :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)