Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah, I think I'm with @Wittl on this also. Some Inter fans I know are certified morons, but they are quiet, vile creatures, something like Gollum (and one of them looks like one). But some EPL fans I know are so loud and obnoxious, and they'll always let you know about "powa, temp, the best league in the world" etc.
The only negative aspect of this year Werchter apart that I broke my hand was English fans with "Coming home" chants during concerts.
I know three Inter fans and they have deeply disturbing personal issues. I wish I was joking, but I'm not. The only Inter fans I know are totally fucked up.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I know three Inter fans and they have deeply disturbing personal issues. I wish I was joking, but I'm not. The only Inter fans I know are totally fucked up.
Yeah, my old friend is an inter fan, and he is cracked. He is a very intelligent person, but just went of the rails somehow. And now he is like a house where nobody lives - sad, quite and grim. I’d pick him anytime over my epl loving colleagues.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Don't want that bitch anywhere close our club. First the refusal to be included in the backup list for France, now this. Not Juve material.

Guys, do you know what's the minimum to have LFC/PSG and Tottenham eliminated from the CL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)