Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we manage to get Ronaldo and Dybala up and running together then it won't even matter who we draw, despite our midfield.
If Dybala and Ronaldo play to their 100% of their ability you can put Juventus name on the cup and save an entire season for the rest of Europe...
Dybala has a serious consistent problem - If we can make him play like the first 10 games of last season then we have the closest thing to Messi along with Ronaldo..

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
whats the worst draw that could happen, Spurs and Pool from Pot 2 and 3? I think we'll be fine, drawing one of them might actually benefit us, as we struggled a lot against Spurs last season.

For selfish reasons, I'm hoping we draw CSKA, Viktoria Plzen or Red Star Belgrade, each of them sound like a fun and not overly expensive trip.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
https://draw.inker.fun/#/cl/gs

Got this:

Dat group F :lol:

And United indeed got Lok Moscow. @amir3323 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

whats the worst draw that could happen, Spurs and Pool from Pot 2 and 3? I think we'll be fine, drawing one of them might actually benefit us, as we struggled a lot against Spurs last season.

For selfish reasons, I'm hoping we draw CSKA, Viktoria Plzen or Red Star Belgrade, each of them sound like a fun and not overly expensive trip.
Not possible to draw 2 english teams. :disagree:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What is the best possible draw for us?
Pot 2: Dortmund Porto Man Utd Shakhtar Benfica Tottenham
Man Utd is a mystery as they`ll probably change coach soon so I`ll remove them as an option
Tottenham arent a bad team so I`ll remove them as well
Dortmund Porto Benfica Shakhtar - Which one is the easiest to face?
Pot 3: Liverpool Schalke Lyon Monaco Ajax Cska PSV Valencia
Liverpool are definitely the one to avoid there.. Ajax are a nice team while PSV is the Erividersie champion
Cska might be the weakest but its never easy to play in Russia
Since I think most of them are on the same level I`ll only remove Liverpool from that list
Schalke Lyon Monaco Ajax Cska PSV Valencia - Which one is the easiest draw (along with pot 2 choice)
Pot 4: Pelzen Brugges Galatasaray Y.Boys Hoffenhaim Red Star and AEK
Gala is never easy in Turkey so I`ll remove them
The rest should be a walk in the park IMO but who would you say is the weakest?

- - - Updated - - -

https://draw.inker.fun/#/cl/gs

Got this:

Dat group F :lol:

And United indeed got Lok Moscow. @amir3323 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Not possible to draw 2 english teams. :disagree:
:lol: I got Man Utd with Lokomotiv as well
My Juve draw was Shakhtar Lyon and Plzen
Group of death is group B - Atletico Napoli Liverpool and Galatasaray

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Chose Shakhtar mate, they play in my city because of a war. We'll go on a drinking adventure here; we have some very nice beer places.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Chose Shakhtar mate, they play in my city because of a war. We'll go on a drinking adventure here; we have some very nice beer places.
Ukraine certainly qualifies for not overly expensive and very nice beer places sounds like my kind of fun :D, but to be honest I'm a bit frightened by the closeness of Luhansk and Donetsk and all that trouble, how is life in Kharkiv these days? Do you have much interaction with the "people republics" next to you?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
did anybody see that usual cross table with all the statistical chances? it was always published before the last couple of draws, but i didn't find it on twitter today.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
did anybody see that usual cross table with all the statistical chances? it was always published before the last couple of draws, but i didn't find it on twitter today.
Has it also been made for the group stages? Because this crosstable would be huuuuge (32x32 table).

I just remeber the crosstables before the knock out stages.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Ukraine certainly qualifies for not overly expensive and very nice beer places sounds like my kind of fun :D, but to be honest I'm a bit frightened by the closeness of Luhansk and Donetsk and all that trouble, how is life in Kharkiv these days? Do you have much interaction with the "people republics" next to you?
Nah, it's all quite in here, don't worry. There are very few signs of war here atm. My last interaction with putins republic was more than a year ago when I was still a serving member.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Got a hunch we will get Tottenham. There's a feeling of unfinished business with them.
I really hope we get one challenging team, in the last years it doesn't matter if you finish 1st or 2nd in the group, but we could really use extra 2 games against quality opposition.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nah, it's all quite in here, don't worry. There are very few signs of war here atm. My last interaction with putins republic was more than a year ago when I was still a serving member.
Mate I just listened to this podcast about the Dnipropetrovsk maniacs. What crazy motherfuckers! Remind me to never visit that city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)