Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Wierd season af. With 2013/14 Vidal and fit Chiellini we would have demolished both these sides. I hope Juve never resorts to this brand of football. Fix that midfield for next year and lets fuck them all up. 2017 Juve would walk all over them.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well then you agree that Allegri isnt the issue, but its the sale of MVPP + Khedira fading out , and no proper replacements that are the issue.
My belief, if you give a coach like Allegri what they want, you win. If you give a coach like Conte what they want, you win. Allegri is not the issue, he is a great coach. HOWEVER, sometimes it comes to a point after some years where fresh ideas are needed. I go back and forth as to whether we are at that stage now I will admit, but Allegri is a great coach regardless.

Definitely were killed by the midfield though, and defense to a lesser extent but even that is affected by the midfield too.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Aslong as your happy sleep walking ur way to a serie A title every year with maxs coma football.:ziz:
Why are you here ? This used to be a forum where a significant amount of people could understand the tactical aspect of the game and see where the issues lie

I mean, isnt going on facebook or IG and shouding hala madrid more your kind of thing ?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Say what you want about Allegri but he is no moron. He wouldn't have 3 defenders in the last second of the match

Genius defending by Ajax :rofl:
Why didn't they have 10 defenders for the last few minutes?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, Brazilian scoring a hat-trick, Spaniard the foil, Argentine coach and United Nations rest of the squad There's something to be said though for the mania of the PL, it helps in these scenarios.
And the funny thing is that he’s always been treated as a second rate Brazilian. A reject. Damn it’s gotta be the best day of his life

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Definitely Best day of Lucas life as a footballer. He’s always been treated as second rated Brazilian but there you go

And the funny thing is that he’s already been treated as a second rate Brazilian. A reject. Damn it’s gotta be the best day of his life
Imagine Douglas Costa stepping up in an important match

OH OH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Definitely Best day of Lucas life as a footballer. He’s always been treated as second rated Brazilian but there you go

And the funny thing is that he’s already been treated as a second rate Brazilian. A reject. Damn it’s gotta be the best day of his life
He looked like he was going to pass out after the last two goals :lol3:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Why are you here ? This used to be a forum where a significant amount of people could understand the tactical aspect of the game and see where the issues lie

I mean, isnt going on facebook or IG and shouding hala madrid more your kind of thing ?
You even sound like max " i know how to play football every else is too stupid too understand"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)