Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Ive explained my reasons previously and for those who know me would know, I'm anti EPL but above all anti utd. So for me this mattered, that of course doesn't effect my love and affection for Juve or hatred for inda in any way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
United are not good enough yet, they won't win the CL this season. If you are worried about a PL team winning the CL, City is the one you should be worried about. Possibly Liverpool too if they find their form again and can get past Bayern.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He could have move to a more respectable club but moving to that Qatar project is the equivalent of getting spit on. All that goodwill he build was evaporated.
He can move anywhere he wants, he deserves respect. He didn't go to inter ffs, he event went to series B with us, seriously are you deluded or something?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
As much as I hate Union going to the QF, I will never not find P$G constantly bottling it in the 2nd round of the CL not funny.

Horrible, plastic, choking, disgusting, shitty club. Should be banned from participating going forward. And a big lol to certain Juventus fans in here wanting Buffon to win it with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)