Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Our stadium is going to be one the best things in the group stages. I'm going if I managed to get the tickets.
Im considering flying down for one of the games, if I get tickets of course

Pretty sure red star is going to be the only team in the chl to actually lose money while participating. All them flares :tuttosport:
Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

Pretty sure red star is going to be the only team in the chl to actually lose money while participating. All them flares :tuttosport:
Their crowd might get banned after 1st match. :lol: Just like Warsaw Legia did a few seasons back.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus
Dortmund
Liverpool
Galatasaray(?)

Toughest possible group we could get (Liverpool are much better than United atm)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I want Crvena Zvezda so I can go watch Juve. I hope @Gagi will secure tickets for me @j0ker and @Albo
A beson man n’Bujanoc kesh me ni restorant t’shkive,2-0 tu hup ke ,u deshprune ,kur erdha ktu n’presheve 2-2 , thash wtf .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Barca, Shaktar, Liverpool, Inter.

Moscow, Spurs, PSV, AEK.

Make it happen please. 😀
Barca and Liverpool will cruise from this group...
Shakhtar are a good mid level team but they cant really compete with Barca and Liverpool...
Inter - Potentially - Teams would want to avoid them
Inter - What they show - Teams would be glad to have them in their group...

Moscow`s group is an open one - definitely

I dont want Liverpool in our group as they are by far the best 3rd pot team - every other team will be a walk in the park compared to them

- - - Updated - - -

There is only guarantee about the draw tomorrow. United will end up in Lokomotiv Moscow's group.

https://www.tifofootball.com/featur...nited-always-get-easy-champions-league-draws/
Man Utd are definitely the easy draw magnet (either by luck or by "luck") - anyway as we have seen with Sevilla eliminating them is that nothing can save this Man Utd but a change of coach..

- - - Updated - - -

There’s a very good chance you get an English team - Spurs, Utd or Liverpool - given the amount of Italian sides also placed throughout the pots.

I’d expect Juve to qualify whoever they draw.
:agree:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I read somewhere that it will be empty, but i hope it won't. CZV ultras are always amazing.
I think we have a ban on to have empty stands for one more match. After that we've got our fans back.

Imagine getting Juve and just for that particual match that we have an empty stadium. I'd consider killing myself.

Man, it would be totally crazy. I think Europe would witness the craziest cheering over the past 20 years. The whole stadium would tremble for 90 minutes.

If we get some crazy ass opponents I'm taking my bloody phone and calling the worst/craziest people that I don't want anywhere near in my life. But I'll just have to do it as they are some core ultras (among things, ehm).

What team will you support if they draw Juve?
I'd be singing Zvezda's songs for 90 full minutes and probably tore my lungs. It's my home town! But if Juve scores I'd secretly celerbate like a pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)