Champions League 2017/2018 (70 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Much like his childlike spelling. His arguments so far are either those who disagree with him are too young to remember the likes of Montero, which is in and of itself a totally irrelevant point to make, or that those who disagree with him have never done a physical sport (?), which is not only irrelevant, but sounds rather funny as well given the fact that a move like what Ramos did is banned from a martial art such as Judo.
Yeah, he hasn't really come up with any valid arguments. I've played football for 25 years now and I can't remember a single incident in which an opponent took my arm and wrestled me to the ground. It doesn't happen often at all. That in itself should raise some eyebrows.
:lol:

Such Murder
Much Judo
From Salah

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Much like his childlike spelling. His arguments so far are either those who disagree with him are too young to remember the likes of Montero, which is in and of itself a totally irrelevant point to make, or that those who disagree with him have never done a physical sport (?), which is not only irrelevant, but sounds rather funny as well given the fact that a move like what Ramos did is banned from a martial art such as Judo.
That's the problem, Maddy doesn't do arguments, he only ridicules others

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's clearly visible on the video that Salah does the clinging and pulling. Just because he ends up with an injury and not Ramos doesnt mean Ramos is to blame and not him :boh:
It's the crazy judo move afterwards. I'd say Ramos should be banned for lief.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because he workes with neglected children.
That was a phase :maddy:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
That's because he workes with neglected children.
nah, working with neglected children might create anger, void and stuff like that inside of him, but this is just pure cowardice. I mean for fucks sake, now he's showing a zoomed in, slow motion video from an angle, whats next, a still picture and a comment from Ramos's mom? :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Looking at that vid i say Salah asked for it.

Grabbed him first. At least Partial blame has to go to Salah.

- - - Updated - - -

nah, working with neglected children might create anger, void and stuff like that inside of him, but this is just pure cowardice. I mean for fucks sake, now he's showing a zoomed in, slow motion video from an angle, whats next, a still picture and a comment from Ramos's mom? :D
What do you see in the vid though?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Looking at that vid i say Salah asked for it.

Grabbed him first.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you see in the vid though?

I see a tussle between two players, but at the moment they're going down Salah lets go as to not injure anyone. Ramos instead decides to keep holding Salah thus making it potentially dangerous for Salah.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Agree on the last part, but if Salah doesn't grab Ramos' arm in the first place, no one get's injured.

Salah isn't completely innocent in this, no. And I've seen Ramos do much worse on a pitch. But to say that it was an innocuous challenge and Ramos is just unlucky is just silly imo.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Salah isn't completely innocent in this, no. And I've seen Ramos do much worse on a pitch. But to say that it was an innocuous challenge and Ramos is just unlucky is just silly imo.
And it almost certainly wasn't.

But as you said, partial blame has to go to Salah as well. He grabbed Ramos, they fell, and Ramos willingly took into account to injure Salah by not releasing him.

However, Ramos has no reason to complain, he brought this upon himself by committing several dirty fouls in the past, no wonder the majority of football fans doesn't look twice before solely blaming him for what happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)