Champions League 2017/2018 (5 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I wonder how Allegri is going to set us up against spurs. From the little I've watched of them they seem to play through the middle in an almost 4-2-2-2 formation with kane and son up front, alli and eriksen behind them and then their 2 DM's.

We shut down the wings against inter and roma but I guess we'll need a different strategy to flood the middle of the pitch, maybe a 3 man backline?

Buy on AliExpress.com

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I wonder how Allegri is going to set us up against spurs. From the little I've watched of them they seem to play through the middle in an almost 4-2-2-2 formation with kane and son up front, alli and eriksen behind them and then their 2 DM's.

We shut down the wings against inter and roma but I guess we'll need a different strategy to flood the middle of the pitch, maybe a 3 man backline?
Have you watched our game against Napoli this month? :D

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Hahaha no ...only game i've missed !! what did we do there? still have to watch out though as kane and alli are good headers of the ball unlike mertens
hahahaha oh ok, we pretty much flooded the midfield and pushed them on the wings :D but yeah, unlike napoli, spurs won't have midgets in the box.

BarcaFan

Apr 17, 2017
Barca fan here. I feel like this year is ours and that we will again be in the finals. Messi's been in an incredible form, dragging the team forward in times of crisis. In contrary of the popular fans opinion and expectation after announcing Paulinho, he turned out to be the best transfer possible, adding aditional strength and agression in our midfield. I'm so happy that we have him in the squad.

After the victory against Real we can already start celebrating another La Liga title, which means that we can focus entirely on the CL matches. Our team is super compact due to Ernesto Valverde's new system. We have one of the best defence in Europe, which concided very few goals so far in this season. Ter Stegen's been brilliant aswell. Everything's clicking as it should. That's why I believe that no team can beat us in a 2 matches. The only team that have chance of winning in a match is Man City. I believe that they are the only team capable of winning against us on a good day in CL finals. I hope that we don't meet them before the finals.

May 23, 2013
Predictions for the CL KO's:
Juventus - Spurs = Juventus
Barcelona - Chelsea = Chelsea
Real - PSG = PSG
Liverpool - Porto = Liverpool
Bayern - Besiktas = Bayern
Manchester City - Basel = City
Manchester United - Sevilla = Sevilla
Shakhtar - Roma = Roma

- - - Updated - - -

Hopeful Quarters Draw:
Juventus vs Sevilla
Liverpool vs Roma
Manchester City vs PSG
Bayern vs Chelsea

Imagine Sevilla being the only Spanish side left in the CL :lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Apart from City-Basel all of the games seem like something I would wanna watch, can't remember the last time CL knockouts had so many interesting games, can't wait

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Was fap worthy til you mentioned Khediron and Higuain. Mandzukic and Cuadrado to score all goals til the final with Marchisio scoring the final winning goal in the 120th minute
You need Higgy to score. Argentina coach will think his coaching days are over, call him, and he will choke them another title. But we will sell him before WC so we good :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)