Champions League 2016/2017 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I knew i saw him somewhere, he was the refreee in the porto match which we won 0-2. :baus:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dr-felix-brych/profil/schiedsrichter/2
terrible referee with awful set of linesmen

watch the first two goals and this was just last week. He produces that $#@! every week
http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2017/05/06/borussia-dortmund-vs-hoffenheim-highlights/2/

I hoped for Atkinson
Then hopefully it's karma time for madrid.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
terrible referee with awful set of linesmen

watch the first two goals and this was just last week. He produces that $#@! every week
http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2017/05/06/borussia-dortmund-vs-hoffenheim-highlights/2/

I hoped for Atkinson
I didnt see anything wrong with that second goal :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know if its a good thing, probably is, he has only given out 1 red card in the whole 32 bundesliga matches. 1 in CL as well (fc porto :D)

He also dishes out on average 4-5 Yellow cards per game and a penalty in every second game.

As he didnt give a penalty in his last CL.. :scared:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I didnt see anything wrong with that second goal :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know if its a good thing, probably is, he has only given out 1 red card in the whole 32 bundesliga matches. 1 in CL as well (fc porto :D)

He also dishes out on average 4-5 Yellow cards per game and a penalty in every second game.
I think he's talking about the penalty incident. Looked like Reus handled it there.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I bought a juve kit for my 4 year old yesterday. Ive been slowly nurturing him into the game but as parents we need to do our bit before the society gets hold of them. The kid will end up like me being only Juve supporter at school and probably everywhere he goes but when he grows older he will realize that it's the best gift he will ever have had.
That's awesome. We actually have a kit for my little guy that my cousin in Italy got for him. It should fit him by the time Juve gets here at the end of July. Granted, the first name is spelled incorrectly, but I am absolutely not going to complain.

Attachments

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That's awesome. We actually have a kit for my little guy that my cousin in Italy got for him. It should fit him by the time Juve gets here at the end of July. Granted, the first name is spelled incorrectly, but I am absolutely not going to complain.
Cute :tup: I like the miniture bobble head of baggio? The bigger the better for him as it will last that longer but they grow so fast.

I couldnt personalize his kit, didnt get the option on the adidas site which sucks. I didnt wanna buy from Juve store either especially considering how long it would have taken to get here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Real are bunch of diving bitches just like Farca.
so were porto, and brych handled them just fine

with brych, we played 2 other matches, too: we lost away at atleti (it was allegri's first away match in the cl with us) and we beat city 1-0 at home with a mandzukic goal. i can't remember any major refereeing fuckups from these matches. brych has been all right for us so far.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
As long as Mandzukic has got a grip of himself and doesnt let Ramos make him do something silly its all good. I posted a video earlier which showed what Ramos was instructing to his teammates, to get the atletico madrid player sent off.

History (mijatovic) has shown us that there will always be slimey, dirty bastards playing for that club who will do whatever it takes to win, so we just need to be street smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)