Champions League 2016/2017 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Every time Juve won the UCL or the European Cup (85;96), they played the final against the former champion. So tell me, who won it last year...
And an italian team won each 7 years Milan 89, Juve, 96, Milan 03, Merda 10... the tarot is talking loud and clear, hopefully Pipa hears it

- - - Updated - - -

no, we'll show up in this

and khedira also in
Khedira wouldn't but Mr. No Good definitely and Pipa in those outfit look like an every-one-have-a-cool-joker-heavy-drinker uncle

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
You didn't have a childhood if you didn't stage dragon ball fights with your friends.

:p

- - - Updated - - -

Goku saved us all with his spirit bomb.

On June 3 we should all raise our hands to the sky and send a spirit bomb to Cardiff.
:lol:

I remember pretending to turn super saiyan :touched: @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=7208" target="_blank">Kyle</a> was too sophisticated for this $#@!, he was going through his hebrew isrealite initiation to manhood while we were pretending to beat frieza :lol:

my hands will be up 100% on june 3rd
off topic

but do you guys know that there is this show now?

:D

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
And an italian team won each 7 years Milan 89, Juve, 96, Milan 03, Merda 10... the tarot is talking loud and clear, hopefully Pipa hears it

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira wouldn't but Mr. No Good definitely and Pipa in those outfit look like an every-one-have-a-cool-joker-heavy-drinker uncle
Milan 2007 doesnt count?

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Kaio ken :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

So how did Real play? Surprised they lost tbh

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
They were shaky on defense and Atletico were able to press high up the pitch. They were running like mad men. Madrid are poor playing from the back until the ball gets to modric or kroos.

But Real always looked dangerous on attack. Specially Modric, Isco and Marcelo.

EVerytime i have watched real they struggle to control the game in the first 15-20 minutes. That could be the key in the final.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Kaio ken :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

They were shaky on defense and Atletico were able to press high up the pitch. They were running like mad men. Madrid are poor playing from the back until the ball gets to modric or kroos.

But Real always looked dangerous on attack. Specially Modric, Isco and Marcelo.

EVerytime i have watched real they struggle to control the game in the first 15-20 minutes. That could be the key in the final.
:tup:

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'm honestly going to be really bummed out if we don't win the final. 2015 I was just happy to finally see us in the final but this time around I can't imagine how fuckin' depressed I'd be if we didn't win.
Yep. Same here. Because I never expected us to do so good 2 years ago in the first place and we were up against an intimidating Barca team.

Thus time it's much different. It's 50-50 and we've got the personnel to bear any team.

Another final loss would probably break me for a while. Would start to think if the Bela Guttmann curse applies to Juventus too :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)