Caster Semenya's sex in doubt, as reports of sex testing and potential disqualific. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Women's 800-meter world champion Caster Semenya is facing intense scrutiny about her gender because she is African, the president of the South Africa's track and field federation said Thursday.

The 18-year-old Semenya won her first world title after revelations surfaced she was undergoing a gender test to prove she was a woman.

"It would not be like that if it were some young girl from Europe," Athletics South Africa president Leonard Chuene told The Associated Press by telephone. "If it was a white child, she would be sitting somewhere with a psychologist, but this is an African child."

Chuene also said there was no evidence to prove Semenya was doing anything wrong.

"If there was evidence, she would have been stopped," Chuene said. "Where I come from, you're innocent until proven guilty."

"They're judging her based on what?" Chuene added. "Who can give me conclusive evidence? I want someone to do that."

Chuene said he has been with Semenya since she dominated the 800 on Wednesday evening, winning in a world-leading time of 1 minute, 55.45 seconds.

"I've been with her all the time," Chuene said. "I have to be the father. I have to be everything.

ad_icon

"People think we come from the bush in Africa and live like animals. We're not going to allow people to destroy children."

Semenya skipped the post-race news conference, and has not spoken publicly since Wednesday afternoon. Chuene said Semenya was insulted by the outcry.

"She cannot be different from any child. She's a human being. She reacted like a child," Chuene said. "Everybody would react that way. You cannot go through that humiliation."

On Wednesday, two days after Semenya qualified for the 800 final, it was disclosed she was undergoing a gender verification test because of concerns she does not meet the requirements to compete as a woman.

The teenager's stunning improvement in times, along with her muscular build and deep voice, sparked speculation about her gender.

"This is based on how you look," Chuene said. "Everything has been blown out of proportion."

what the fuck? :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #8
    Man this is stupid, I wonder if they will apologize if she really is a female. How can they say such a thing to a girl? :lol:

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Caster is female unfortunately for her she got most of her fathers genes but i really dont know whats all the fuss about.Some of the european female athletes are just as hideous yet they dont get hauled for tests because they arent burley.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I forget 'his' name but back in the days there was this one guy that competed as a woman and won some medals as well iirc. After he died it was revealed it was in fact a man.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Caster is female unfortunately for her she got most of her fathers genes but i really dont know whats all the fuss about.Some of the european female athletes are just as hideous yet they dont get hauled for tests because they arent burley.
    There are some rather serious allegations that say she might be a hermaphrodite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)