Cars and Motorsport (2 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
I'm assuming most of you have seen this?

Damn, I'm a Schumi fan boy through and through, but Senna is nearly impossible to dislike.. I just love the fact he was so intense, passionate, mystical and spiritual, drove by feel and instinct (coupled with incredible raw speed and natural ability); yet he was a perfectionist, and possessed a technical understanding the car and his relation to it as the driver. I love the fact he spoke of personal growth, and how he saw that he would be a racing driver for only a few years but had many years to live as a man (sad that it didn't work out that way), but saw a life beyond the sport, and I feel was one of the few people who transcended himself from the overly aesthetic, arrogant, materialistic, rigid and self-absorbed/obsessed world of Formula 1. The fact that his funeral was attended by over 2 Million people is testament to his popularity and admiration, in the minds of many he was held in the highest of esteem, and was seen as a hero among all Brazilians at a time where the nation was quite desperate for one. Not to mention, among those in his field, he remains almost peerless.

Forza Senna!

Mar 4, 2007
Guys I need help with my car. And I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question. So I was trying to pull out of my parking lot to go to the gym and my car start to shake and my engine light start to flash. I drive camry 1999 with super high millage. I think is misfiring and is time to change some spark plugs and what not. So if anybody had this problem before I would gladly appreciate their help.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Well spark plugs are pretty easy and cheap to change by yourself and considering you said your car has high mileage, I would do that regardless. Could be a faulty oxygen sensor too like mine had, you can determine that pretty easily by taking it to Autozone since they will flash your code for free. That is definitely the first step btw. @Twenty---3 Get a reading of your engine light codes. That'll tell you everything you need to know.

Mar 4, 2007
Well spark plugs are pretty easy and cheap to change by yourself and considering you said your car has high mileage, I would do that regardless. Could be a faulty oxygen sensor too like mine had, you can determine that pretty easily by taking it to Autozone since they will flash your code for free. That is definitely the first step btw. @Twenty---3 Get a reading of your engine light codes. That'll tell you everything you need to know.
Thanks bro i'mma take it to autozone.

Mar 4, 2007
@ALC I went to autozone and they told me to change the spark plugs and the wires, they also told me I had to change the fuel injector for cylinder 2. After changing it this baby is running like a brand new Benz. :lol2:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4516949 said:
I want to get rims, tint, and the TRD Supercharger for my Tacoma.

Wish I had 10k to spend on it.
That'd be a beast.

@ALC I went to autozone and they told me to change the spark plugs and the wires, they also told me I had to change the fuel injector for cylinder 2. After changing it this baby is running like a brand new Benz. :lol2:
:D Nice to hear that. Yeah, it's crazy what a small fix will do to it. I had to get new tires, an alignment and a replacement CV joint last month and like you said, the car drives like brand new now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)