Carlos Tevez (21 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
are u retarded? I just talked to Ernesto, Carlos' brother in law. He was a little reserved, dissatisfied with Tevez fulfilling his contract with Juve. Ernesto is a district representative for Propuesta Republicana in San Vicente, voted in last year with 72%. Where I am going is that Tevez staying or not staying at Juventus for another year is decisive for his political career especially since his predecessor Rodrigo Puenta was found dead in the Salado River as he couldn't keep his promise of providing affordable housing in form of corporation flats in Domselaar.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #7,523
    are u retarded? I just talked to Ernesto, Carlos' brother in law. He was a little reserved, dissatisfied with Tevez fulfilling his contract with Juve. Ernesto is a district representative for Propuesta Republicana in San Vicente, voted in last year with 72%. Where I am going is that Tevez staying or not staying at Juventus for another year is decisive for his political career especially since his predecessor Rodrigo Puenta was found dead in the Salado River as he couldn't keep his promise of providing affordable housing in form of corporation flats in Domselaar.
    ok man, ok, just hear me out. are u retarded? I just talked to Ernesto, Carlos' brother in law. He was a little reserved, dissatisfied with Tevez fulfilling his contract with Juve. Ernesto is a district representative for Propuesta Republicana in San Vicente, voted in last year with 72%. Where I am going is that Tevez staying or not staying at Juventus for another year is decisive for his political career especially since his predecessor Rodrigo Puenta was found dead in the Salado River as he couldn't keep his promise of providing affordable housing in form of corporation flats in Domselaar.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Juventus striker Carlos Tevez has once more stated his desire to play for hometown club Boca Juniors again before retiring.

Tevez has plied his trade in Europe since moving to West Ham United in 2006, but the 31-year-old has been heavily linked with a return to his homeland in 2016.

The forward has previously stated his desire to return to his first professional club, and today has reiterated that.

“My whole family and I are Boca fans and I want to play in that shirt once again,” Tevez said to La Repubblica.

“I don’t know when, but I will return home. I’ve been in Europe for many years and I need my family - I miss my father, my mother and my brother.

“I can’t complain as everyone has treated me well, but my mentality is Argentine and my desire is to go back to Buenos Aires.

“Of course people would prefer if the Tevez family all moved to Turin. I like it here, but my life is over there. I’m a family man, as we say.”
    http://football-italia.net/65109/tevez-‘i’ll-return-boca’

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
    DeviAngel said:
    Tevez: 'Juve can beat anyone’
    By Football Italia staff

Carlos Tevez praises Max Allegri for instilling calmness in Juventus’ game, as he talks up the team’s Champions League chances ahead of Monaco.

The Argentine forward believes that the Old Lady should be aiming to win the treble this year and that the team has become a stronger force since Allegri arrived last summer.

“We are a more relaxed team now thanks to the calmness of Allegri,” Tevez told La Repubblica.

“He has managed to pass on this message and the squad has understood it, but don’t make me create comparisons with Conte.

“Allegri tells us to play calmly and that sooner or later the goal will come.”

Tevez previously lifted the Champions League with Manchester United in 2008 and believes Juventus have the necessary qualities to go all the way, although he outlined differences between the two teams.

“It’s a different situation from Manchester United. Then there were incredible champions like Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand and Paul Scholes.

“I think now instead what we have is a team. We are very difficult to beat, like Atletico Madrid a year ago.

“The Dortmund match showed that we can go far but it depends on us. Juventus can beat anyone and we have demonstrated that. There aren’t any teams that are beyond our reach.

“Can we dream of the treble? It is possible. Dreaming cannot hurt.”
    :( we will miss this guy, it feels almost as bad as losing ADP

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Certainly one of the best players in the world right now. How cool would it be if his family could convince him to try to maximize this opportunity for European glory? Just a little 2 year extension, Carlitos... C'moooooooonn. Yeah, fat chance :D

I love this guy. Whatever decision he makes, how can you not respect the hell out of Carlos Tevez. Hope he lights it up tonight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)