Carlos Tevez (141 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
disagree, he singlehandedly carried this team the first third of the season, without him we could easily have dropped enough points to not be first. hes our bona fide world class player whos living up to that title

- - - Updated - - -

lol
I don't know a Juve#10 that doesn't fit the description, in fact they usually mean more.

Regarding 'lolz' on Messi, you might want to listen to Henry a bit, then again you know best... ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
disagree, he singlehandedly carried this team the first third of the season, without him we could easily have dropped enough points to not be first. hes our bona fide world class player whos living up to that title
I think everyone agrees here, what I'm saying though is thay you don't need extraordinary Tevez with this squad to keep Roma away. Maybe the difference wouldn't have been 9 points but I am pretty sure Juve would still be first.

Roma dropped too many easy points and they will drop more.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't know a Juve#10 that doesn't fit the description, in fact they usually mean more.
Marocchi

- - - Updated - - -

I think everyone agrees here, what I'm saying though is thay you don't need extraordinary Tevez with this squad to keep Roma away. Maybe the difference wouldn't have been 9 points but I am pretty sure Juve would still be first.

Roma dropped too many easy points and they will drop more.
true that

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Every match is a battle. Scrappy provincial sides fighting for a point.

There's no guarantee man, how many easy points have we lost over the last seasons? My 2 cents.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have to respectfully disagree with those who feel that without this year's version of Tevez, Juve would still be in first place.

If you factor in the largely ineffective performance of Vidal this season, Llorente disappearing off of the face of the earth, the continual decline of Pirlo, the season long absences of Barzagli and Asamoah, then I think that the presence of Tevez has been far more important this year than last.

With the role that he is playing this year, the extra freedom he is given, this has allowed Juve more possession, and taken the burden off of the team in ways that are evident on the pitch and in ways that are not tangible.

He has not only taken on the role of leading goal scorer, but he has also taken over the role of the engine of the squad this season, a role that was largely held by Vidal the previous 3 seasons.

Now, I don't think that Juve would have fallen apart this year, but first place? Probably not.

Regardless of whether or not Roma throws points away, the topic at hand is where this club would be without Carlitos

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I have to respectfully disagree with those who feel that without this year's version of Tevez, Juve would still be in first place.

If you factor in the largely ineffective performance of Vidal this season, Llorente disappearing off of the face of the earth, the continual decline of Pirlo, the season long absences of Barzagli and Asamoah, then I think that the presence of Tevez has been far more important this year than last.

With the role that he is playing this year, the extra freedom he is given, this has allowed Juve more possession, and taken the burden off of the team in ways that are evident on the pitch and in ways that are not tangible.

He has not only taken on the role of leading goal scorer, but he has also taken over the role of the engine of the squad this season, a role that was largely held by Vidal the previous 3 seasons.

Now, I don't think that Juve would have fallen apart this year, but first place? Probably not.

Regardless of whether or not Roma throws points away, the topic at hand is where this club would be without Carlitos
:tup: thanks for putting it together eloquently

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I don't think it really matters whether we would hypothetically have been first or not. That's an exercise in futility. What is obvious however is that we would be nowhere near the same level.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we def would not be in cl if not for tevez.

his two goals won us the first game against malmo.

let's face it if he hadnt scored that game none of our other players looked like they could.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's hard to find players like this any more, especially in Europe. In fact they are pretty much extinct in European players, players who have that street football spirit and hunger. Alexis is one of the few I can think of at all.
Aguero?

Suarez?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)