Carlos Tevez (141 Viewers)

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
That we shouldn't expect CL anytime soon, or something along these lines. I know he's being realistic and most people don't expect CL triumph, but to publicly say something like that is tactless. More diplomatic approach to this issue would have been appreciated.
i meant allegri, what did he say about our chances?

Conte downplayed our chances for every competition we were in... "don´t forget we finished 7th last season, two years ago, 3 years ago" we can not expect to juve to continue winning in this fashion.. blablabla and he broke every record there is in serie a, sandbagger of the highest grade.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i meant allegri, what did he say about our chances?

Conte downplayed our chances for every competition we were in... "don´t forget we finished 7th last season, two years ago, 3 years ago" we can not expect to juve to continue winning in this fashion.. blablabla and he broke every record there is in serie a, sandbagger of the highest grade.
We'll try our best and current team has enough quality to finish regularly among top 8.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
no training for 2 months, plus eating at the same level as yu were before traiing.

also most of that is probably water weight, which is easy to gain when you do not sweat and eat a lot of food high in sodium.
Yeah I know, but I still find it impressive! To gain weight is no problem but several kg's over a short amount of time is harder than many believe, I think. I see your point with water weight, which should make it more logical. :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Also, he seems to be of a fatty build.

There are players with innate athletic bodies like Nedved and Ferrara, who can keep good shape even after retiring with minimum workout.

Players like Cassano, Adriano, Simone Pepe and maybe Tevez would struggle to not turn into fatties after they retire.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's not easy being stocky. Funnier considering Tevez's work rate and overall fitness.
Yeh thats normal, i have met stocked dudes that have unreal endurance when playing football. I just can imagine how good they would be if they were not fat bastards.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Legendary interview, ffs :lol:

Joking on the journalists that last season, after his arrival, speculated on him being overweight, saying that he's 8kg overweight and trolling them :lol:

When asked about Roma and Napoli being better, he smiled unimpressed, and said that if they feel better it's good for us. They'll have to show their worth on the pitch, but everybody must have respect "porque nos somos los campeones d'Italia". :heart:

And also great the answers about Conte, Mancini and Allegri...

And, most importantly, for those who's forgotten, repeated that this is a great team whose success didn't depend on the coach, and he's raring to start the season and wants to win in every competition...

And, aside from the (great) interview, I've seen him very sharp and enthusiastic...

Vamos Carlitos! Hats off to him, great player, and also true leader...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)