Carlos Tevez (127 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Vucinic's nasty habit is refusal to pass to players he thinks aren't good. I remember him refusing to pass to Giaccherini in 11/12 season, given how Quagliarella shots from 30-40 yards Vuci might as well have that bias against passing to Quagliarella. That should change with Tevez and Pogba in the team.
what is stupider, passing it to players who are unmarked, even if they arent that skilled, or standing over it and losing it?

but you know what is really stupid? when you do it every.single.game

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
what is stupider, passing it to players who are unmarked, even if they arent that skilled, or standing over it and losing it?

but you know what is really stupid? when you do it every.single.game
Well sometimes he is doing it to allow the rest of the team to move up the field. Sometimes he's doing it while he waits for one of his clueless strike partners to make a proper run into obvious areas. And sometimes he's just being an idiot but I think that's the least frequent occurrence.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well sometimes he is doing it to allow the rest of the team to move up the field. Sometimes he's doing it while he waits for one of his clueless strike partners to make a proper run into obvious areas. And sometimes he's just being an idiot but I think that's the least frequent occurrence.
:tup:

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Of course it's real. 7 tweets, 31k followers. And that Eduardo Fernandez guy, who has 100k followers, retweeted his tweet and welcomed him to Twitter. I doubt he would do that if he wouldn't be certain if the account is real or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)