Carlo Ilari (1 Viewer)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Another lunatic post which my european mind finds unable to decipher...but worth a chuckle nonetheless.

As for Ilari. He plays for the Italy U19s. He came with another lad, much younger ( Lorenzo marchionni) though we signed Carlo fully, and his mate only on loan or co ownership. In exchange for us sending esposito perhaps??? On loan to ascoli???

He must have some potential for us to take the plunge and sign him outright or half his rights...Whether that is potential to be sold in the future, or to take a stab at the first team, perhaps we will know more as the youth groups season gets properly underway. New coaching set up, new players. I for one am eager to see what we have in the Juve Creche.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
oh,i was about to reply to salvo about carlo ilari

haha,this is not like your regular posts daniel,that's a post that i was supposed to create...full of information about players/stats etc etc,a job that i love to do.
:D

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Another lunatic post which my european mind finds unable to decipher...but worth a chuckle nonetheless.

As for Ilari. He plays for the Italy U19s. He came with another lad, much younger ( Lorenzo marchionni) though we signed Carlo fully, and his mate only on loan or co ownership. In exchange for us sending esposito perhaps??? On loan to ascoli???

He must have some potential for us to take the plunge and sign him outright or half his rights...Whether that is potential to be sold in the future, or to take a stab at the first team, perhaps we will know more as the youth groups season gets properly underway. New coaching set up, new players. I for one am eager to see what we have in the Juve Creche.
Great , you are replying my post without knowing my relationship with Salvo on this forum .
thanks for calling my post lunatic , smart bum

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
it wasn't meant as an insult. To call a comment which made no sense to me, lunatic and worth a smile, then to go on to speak of the thread in question...was my intention and action. How you could assume I was trying to be smart is too pointless a discussion for me to get into, but sincerely, no offence was intended.

and Luke...true enough, mate...but I do post the odd strictly FACTUAL, NON DANIEL effort on these pages. few and far between, but they do exist!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)