Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (78 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Still one of the top 10 best CB's in the world if you ask me, heck he even considerably improved his long-passing this season just to somehow compensate the gap Bonucci and our lack of midfield creativity left, props to him for seeking to improve even further despite his age.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Still one of the top 10 best CB's in the world if you ask me, heck he even considerably improved his long-passing this season just to somehow compensate the gap Bonucci and our lack of midfield creativity left, props to him for seeking to improve even further despite his age.
Forever my fav player. and my fav CB ever !!

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
people are trying to recover from barking over hearing that chiellini will be the captain because they are mad rofl

- - - Updated - - -

do you want pjanic to be a captain as well ?
I dont really see Chiellini as the captain type of player. Not really a leader like a Sergio Ramos for example.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I dont really see Chiellini as the captain type of player. Not really a leader like a Sergio Ramos for example.
Disagree. Listen to his interviews. He's a smart and passionate player. Ramos is a classless piece of shit and an attention hoe. Since when being a total douche is the equivalent of being a good leader?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Disagree. Listen to his interviews. He's a smart and passionate player. Ramos is a classless piece of $#@! and an attention hoe. Since when being a total douche is the equivalent of being a good leader?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Maybe Hou are right on that one, but Chiellini is certainly no Icardi or on of those great charismatic figures. I think we can all agree on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)