Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (100 Viewers)

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
now you all are awake from that shitty cave of yours right motherfuckers? when bad shit happens to player, y'all dont give a shit about anything else but criticising !! and mr badass dybala , your dybala does not even care about juve anymore cause hes gonna go suck some money !!!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Chiello mistake was so bad. I think we should definitely consider selling him. Or even convincing him to go to MLS.

I used to love Chiello. He is all-time great. But his decline has become too great to overlook. I would sell for any offer over 10mil. Maybe he wants to go partner Bonucci at Milan. We should facilitate, and move on to Caldara-Rugani era.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Chiello mistake was so bad. I think we should definitely consider selling him. Or even convincing him to go to MLS.

I used to love Chiello. He is all-time great. But his decline has become too great to overlook. I would sell for any offer over 10mil. Maybe he wants to go partner Bonucci at Milan. We should facilitate, and move on to Caldara-Rugani era.
:tup:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
now you all are awake from that shitty cave of yours right motherfuckers? when bad shit happens to player, y'all dont give a shit about anything else but criticising !! and mr badass dybala , your dybala does not even care about juve anymore cause hes gonna go suck some money !!!
We should sell Chiellini to some kebab club in Turkey

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We should sell Chiellini to some kebab club in Turkey
Don't joke about our legend. Be respectful. Look at my post for guidance. I think Chiello3 will engage in reasonable discussion about the decline and fall of Giorgio Chiellini if you show proper respect for his accomplishments here and make reasonable suggestions like allowing him to go to MLS or selling him to Milan so he can play with his good friend Leo.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Don't joke about our legend. Be respectful. Look at my post for guidance. I think Chiello3 will engage in reasonable discussion about the decline and fall of Giorgio Chiellini if you show proper respect for his accomplishments here and make reasonable suggestions like allowing him to go to MLS or selling him to Milan so he can play with his good friend Leo.
Good riddance big nose

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

I know it's entertaining to make fun of someones passion for Chiellini, but it's not like you're any better when it comes to Allegri :D

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
thx

- - - Updated - - -

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
thx

- - - Updated - - -

That was two weeks ago. His decline since then has been shockingly fast. It's heartbreaking to see.

If we do move on from the Chiellini era, where would prefer to see him go? Milan so he can play with Leo? Or MLS so he can play with Gio and become legend here too?

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's entertaining to make fun of someones passion for Chiellini, but it's not like you're any better when it comes to Allegri :D
I'm not poking fun. I am trying to have serious conversation about Giorgio's future. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)