Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (86 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Chiellini has often been a problem when things get panicky, because his game is like that and it shows up his lack of basic technique. When you start asking him to make lots of passes or quick ball it's obviously not a strength, he's just about competent, but the moments he has where he switches off are disastrous for his position. He relies a lot on being a step ahead of passes in his head, so he needs to concentrate better.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I'm starting to really get a disliking in him. He's such an annoying player.
In the 1st half he was the main cause of a lot of our problems. In defense he was an absolute disaster apart from the goal, he filled the offside a couple of times, was left behind when Bologna players were running into space on the left flank etc. and in the attacking phase he single-handedly ruined 5-6 of our build up plays with his horrendously misplaced passes.
In the 2nd half he got better but still very irksome.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Attachments

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
“I hope to always have the boss by my side,” Chiellini said in the pre-match Press conference.

“Maybe I don’t have a lot of playing still to do [at 31], but for at least the next three years, as long as I’m playing, I hope to always have him with me.”

Guess who he is referring to? :seven:

Chiellini-conte490epa.jpg

In 1...2....3.....

mountain-molehill.jpg

@JuveJay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)