Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (58 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
It's not that incredible. He's among the clumsiest professional footballers in Europe and definitely among the least talented. The better the opposition, the more his weaknesses get highlighted. What's incredible is that he's still considered among the finest defenders in the world. Pity that physicality becomes so important in football. That's like dribbling becoming important in boxing.
Yes, I really dislike Chiellini. I don't see the logic in playing football without any talent.
:tup: Couldn't agree any more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that's not true about talent. ogobnna is physical and he is a shit defender.

chiellini still has good anticipation and tackling and heading. syaing he just physcial is not fair.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's not that incredible. He's among the clumsiest professional footballers in Europe and definitely among the least talented. The better the opposition, the more his weaknesses get highlighted. What's incredible is that he's still considered among the finest defenders in the world. Pity that physicality becomes so important in football. That's like dribbling becoming important in boxing.
Yes, I really dislike Chiellini. I don't see the logic in playing football without any talent.
I agree.

I actually used to like him 2-3 years ago. He seems like he got worse in the meantime. I also hate the fact how talentless he is and it's kinda be sad to see him wear Juve's captain armband soon enough.

But I still believe majority of our team/defense tends to get overrated simply because we're playing in Serie A where they don't even get tested.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it's not only him, for a wc top 8 in the world wanna be team juve has a lot of non talent players including licht, padoin, ogbonna, and in some manner asamoah.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He looks so damn clumsy on the ball, the way he moves his body to make passes and control the ball is just not natural. He does the fucking matrix bullet dodge shit when he's leaning back to perform a side foot ground pass.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
You know, hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard. There are plenty of players that became football players without talent.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
i think you don't agree..just compare us with bayern (gaudino, bernat, hojbjerg, rode). 4 players that you will not buy with 100 mils in the next 2 years.
I don't :p. If you're talking about youth, we have some very promising players of our own (Berardi, Rugani, Coman, etc), and continue to sign more. They got lucky this time, maybe next time it will be us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)