Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (74 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
:shifty:

I am honestly surprised that after a couple of days still nobody posted the part of Dzeko’s latest interview where he talks about Chiellini being the toughest defender he ever faced.

I’ll be the one doing the honors then. :grin:

As appeared in Dzeko’s interview with LaStampa.

"Giorgio Chiellini is the toughest defender I've met during my career. He really annoys me on the football field, Juventus has won a lot thanks to him too."

IL NOSTRO CAPITANO!

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He will be back by Feb/March. And he’s the captain of both teams, so I’d say, yeah if he’s fit he will be back in the starting lineup for both teams straight away.
Not sure. We spend so much time to build a proper relationship between DeLigt and Bonucci that i don't see it happening. Rotation yes, but undisputed starter? Don't think it's gonna happen, at least not this season.

Either way, i'm happy if he returns early.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Not sure. We spend so much time to build a proper relationship between DeLigt and Bonucci that i don't see it happening. Rotation yes, but undisputed starter? Don't think it's gonna happen, at least not this season.

Either way, i'm happy if he returns early.
Id love to see MDL-Chiellini. Deadly partnership. Everybody plays better when paired with Chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)