Gianluigi Buffon (17 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agent hopeful of Buffon-Juve deal

By Football Italia staff

Gianluigi Buffon’s agent has confessed that it would be ‘nice’ if the goalkeeper returned to Juventus.

Buffon is in talks to re-join Juve only a year after he left the club for Paris Saint-Germain, and Silvano Martina made it clear he was fully supportive of the 41-year-old embarking on a second spell in Turin.

“It would be nice if this eventuality materialised,” Martin told Sport Mediaset.

“It may be that the Bianconeri thought of him in case Perin left. He’s 41 years old but he’s still looking good.

“He likes to play football, he still wants to make himself available and test himself. If such an opportunity arose, he’d certainly appreciate it.

“For now there’s no agreement, but we’ll see what happens. For now, it’s just an idea and we never thought of such an outcome.

“I’ve heard that Gigi will be the squad’s highest-paid player after CR7. That’s nonsense.

“It’d be nice if the deal went through, but the belly must grow before it gives birth to the baby...”

The Italy icon would play second fiddle to Wojciech Szczesny for a season before becoming a Bianconeri director or a member of Maurizio Sarri’s coaching staff.

Nov 1, 2015
what is it with Italians and always looking at the past? we saw this with flipping a young and up coming defender for a washed up bonucci and giving milan a gift.

I LOVE Buffon as much as anybody. but at some point its time to retire man.

its ok to love a juve legend and recognize they are no longer a player. why don't we get del piero and trezeguet back while were at it?

and he flopped last year at PSG. time to move on already...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what is it with Italians and always looking at the past? we saw this with flipping a young and up coming defender for a washed up bonucci and giving milan a gift.

I LOVE Buffon as much as anybody. but at some point its time to retire man.

its ok to love a juve legend and recognize they are no longer a player. why don't we get del piero and trezeguet back while were at it?

and he flopped last year at PSG. time to move on already...
@zizinho
1 post :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)