Gianluigi Buffon (50 Viewers)

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Stop going off-topic. This is Buffon thread.

Is it greater skill and achievement than Buffon could ever dream to master in his lifetime?
I don’t know why I don’t like you. I don’t feel like responding to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Even though I believe every people have enough to be proud of. There’s this type of low self-esteem bigots who just can’t handle how fast we’re surging into the future. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

It’s my dream to work for Emirates one day. For that, I’m doing a degree of international travel management in Australia. Emirates is such an example of Arab hospitality.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Slave labour = surging into the future

:hihi:
Arabs (am I jealous, useless and insecure? Yes) = let me find something bad that literally every other people have done and still do and point to it.

:hihi:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank God I watched that 10min YouTube video. Now I am an expert on Arabia and Arabs and can kind of justify my jealousy.

- - - Updated - - -

iPhone = Slave labour = The West is bad.

This is how dumb you are.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Moratti is a Renaissance man compared to the goady goat fucking khalijis, also you have 24 hours to give proof of our connection with the mafia or you are getting banned

Exactly my point right there. Italian corrupt old money is fine, as long as it doesn't come from what you call "Goady Goat fuckers". You used a fucking racial slur to make a racist point and not even jokingly. Seriously dude I am thoroughly disappointed in you. I dont think I can see you in the same light again.

And you are outraged because I said we have links to the mob :lol: I am not an expert on the topic but I remember reading some reports about this and getting a fine and a ban for it with regards to our ultras. https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41388064. Would you be shocked that Fiat might have shady connections with shady people?

Talking about Blood & Oil money. The club was happy to take Gaddafi's money. There you have it a 3 in one. Dictator, Oil and a "Goat fucker".

https://thesetpieces.com/features/football-gaddafi-family/

@Marty

Is this the level of conversation your Mods can have now? This dude owes every Arab here an apology. Fuck this forum if you care more about insulting football players and club symbols than racist slurs used on us.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I don’t need an apology I just need him to know that people can see through his laughable selective moral outrage rather easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't be too hard to surge into the future with those sweet car stunts.
We happen to do both separately and effeciantly ;)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shouldn't be too hard to surge into the future with those sweet car stunts.
:seven:

I love the moral outrage from these two here. It's cute. Because ya know. Only arabs ever get criticized on Tuz. Meanwhile we all singin' hallelujah praises for Trump and other old white men all day long.

But yeah. Let's bring up Hitler, Stalin, Mao. If they did what they did 50+ years ago, all current Arab violations must be peanuts. Good moral equivalence.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don’t need an apology I just need him to know that people can see through his laughable selective moral outrage rather easily.

- - - Updated - - -

We happen to do both separately and effeciantly ;)
I am Arab too btw. Yeah I dont need his apology either I know it wont be sincere. But it would be nice to have him at least pretend to apologize maybe that can change something in him.

- - - Updated - - -

I love the moral outrage from these two here. It's cute. Because ya know. Only arabs ever get criticized on Tuz. Meanwhile we all singin' hallelujah praises for Trump and other old white men all day long.

But yeah. Let's bring up Hitler, Stalin, Mao. If they did what they did 50+ years ago, all current Arab violations must be peanuts. Good moral equivalence.
Way to deflect. Your buddy used a racial slur against us and when we called that out, you and your other buddy started replying with Gifs of Arab guys doing stupid shit.

That is no different in principle from making monkey noises to a black man after he gets offended for being called nigger just to rile him up more. Don't even try to pretend you were only criticizing what some Arabs do. Gordo went full blown racist calling us goat fuckers, and you helped him double down.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008

Shuush no one ever said the state of the workers in Qatar is peanuts. It’s bad. Brazil literally built walls to seperate half of its population and laughablely misused billions of taxpayer money. Point is governments fuck up. All of them. Truning this into an Arab thing like you did makes you racist. The fact that it happened 50+ years ago changes nothing.

Thank God none of these 3 men is Arab otherwise it would’ve been magically relevant here.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. You should treat it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also saying “goady goat $#@!ing khalijis” and searching “embarrassing” Arab gifs should prove to you who has the not so low-key fetishised problem. Go sleep bro.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

when you see someone trying to bring up but but but Stalin, Hitler, Mao to justify something they believe in, identify with then they have an awful big case that they are trying to justify.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008

Goat fucking Arabs is now a crtsism according to this guy. At least be a man and admit your true feelings. But do not call that critsism.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
when you see someone trying to bring up but but but Stalin, Hitler, Mao to justify something they believe in, identify with then they have an awful big case that they are trying to justify.
Funny that I’m against how Qatar has been treating the workers, but still a proud Arab and understand that governments are greedy and sometimes incompetent. That’s my big case I’m trying to hide? Cool. Happy with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)