Gianluigi Buffon (57 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
he also said that "if Juve want to sell me I'll have no problem with that".

They want him to look like a saint to the fans and take the blame when he's sold.

Let's wait until we definately see him and Secco say on the Juve site that he's staying with Juve 100%.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Maresca said:
Dino Zoff was crowned world champion as he was 40.. and these speculations about the agend could be media shit.
btw, you can not have another buffon in 3 years, he is the best keeper on the world. I just give you one example, ManU, after shmichel left them, they got problems to find another keeper, and they still have problems as we all know how good VDS is.
I am really aware of that. I mean Yes , Buffon is a great goalie in the world- undiscussable fact-

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i still think that he will be sold.if not to milan,then maybe to some other team.i think milan will launch an improved deal,because this has got to be the best chance for them to sign the best keeper in the world at a cut-price deal.

i wont believe that he's staying till he actually stays.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I don't see how one rumour dispels all the others saying he's leaving. Milan aren't by any means the only club with the resources to get him, and if I know Gigi at all staying at Juventus isn't a second or even third choice.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So Gigi's move to Milan fell down, so now he says that he has no problem playing with us in Serie B...

Gigi is one of my favorite players, I love to see him with us, but somehow I feel a litle upset that he is only staying in Juve cause he couldnt escape.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
Harmony said:
Buffon is the best goal keeper...if he stays thats excellent news
I think if we can get the points reduced in this appeal, we have a good chance of keeping some of these guys. If we to take the current verdict, Ithink many of them will leave becauce 30 points is like being religated to c.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
DP and Nedved for me would suffire, Cannavaro would be a bonus.

Gigi is not the one we need the most, but we could well use him. I'm just glad to hear that Buffon is willing to stay. Whether that will happen depends on Juve and Milan.

Whats clear is he left to go on a holiday leaving a note that Juventus don't have to sell him.

It is one that we need the most. When we ascend to Serie A again, where are we going to find another goalkeeper like him?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Buffon to stay at Juve
Wednesday 19 July, 2006
After a fortnight of intense speculation, Gigi Buffon’s agent has surprisingly announced that the Azzurri shot stopper will not be leaving Juventus.

“Gigi is staying with Juventus,” Silvano Martina stated. “He’s ready to play in Serie B. He’s never won the Serie B title and now he wants to try.”

Since the Calciopoli verdict relegated Juventus to Italy’s second tier, several clubs have been linked with the 28-year-old custodian.

“There was a bid from Roma to take him on loan but Juve didn’t consider it,” Martina revealed. “The club said what any club would have – Buffon is an international and they could sell him for a vast fee, there’s no reason to loan him.”

Buffon’s reluctance to move overseas and the Champions League ban imposed on Milan also served to scupper advances from his main suitors.

In 2001, Buffon became the world’s most expensive goalkeeper when he moved from Parma to Juve for £33m.

Having recovered from a dislocated shoulder suffered last summer, Buffon returned to action last November.

He went on to enjoy a fairytale season winning the Scudetto with Juve and the World Cup with Italy as well as the FIFA Lev Yashin Award for the best goalkeeper in the tournament.

Juve have already received a boost today with reports that Pavel Nedved will join Alessandro Del Piero in committing to the club.

The Bianconeri will now hope that other key players follow Buffon’s example and stay loyal to the Old Lady.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
well i've been reading this on juventus-fr.com :
http://www.juventus-fr.com/actualite.php.

Basically it says that the agent of the best goalkeeper in the world have decided to stay at juventus in serie B. they said also that roma was trying a loan deal but juventus are aware that's so ashaming to offload A national team keeper temporarily to a club.

Wait and see ! This is huge news

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
zizoufan said:
well i've been reading this on juventus-fr.com :
http://www.juventus-fr.com/actualite.php.

Basically it says that the agent of the best goalkeeper in the world have decided to stay at juventus in serie B. they said also that roma was trying a loan deal but juventus are aware that's so ashaming to offload A national team keeper temporarily to a club.

Wait and see ! This is huge news
one post above. :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)