Capello eyes summer targets (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It makes sense to me. The Cassano bit was just a smokescreen for Mancini, a player who would add pace and directness to our attack on the wings. He could also play up top in a trident attack.

And if he regains his 2004 form we will have a tremendous player on our hands.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
oh no he's not that good, hes decent but not worth the trouble, hes one of Capellos fav's so this could really happen :frown:
Oh please...you must not have seen his performances in 2004. There wasn't a better winger in Serie A that season.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh please...you must not have seen his performances in 2004. There wasn't a better winger in Serie A that season.
i know he was really good as a wing-back for roma back then but he might be a one season wonder and he's not very good at defending, Capello might bring out the best in him

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually I think he's better as an attacking player, either on the right or left wing. His defensive skills should be in question though.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
From what I’ve seen his defensive skills are wank and did he ever play on the left wing? And this might be the only midfielder Moggi will buy and he’s not badly needed

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
more bullshit

LA JUVENTUS INSISTE OTRA VEZ EN EL BRASILEÑO DANIEL ALVES

a crappy translation

The Juventus of Turin has returned to the load to by Daniel Alves. Though it does just a year the Italian assembly called to the doors of the club nervionense to ask price, this time the offering seems more serious and the intention of the Seville would be able to change, since considers that has well cover the lateral dexterous one. The club sevillista seems that would be willing to negotiate from quantities that surpass the 5 million euro, and the Juventus is determined to carry out large efforts to incorporate al lateral Brazilian the next summer.

Jul 28, 2002
alves or Mancini for fullback would be very interesting...both adding huge attacking potential...but both as good as zebina defensively....

personally id take either one with a EU passport.

terry

Aug 18, 2004
I m Chelsea fan but my best friend Giovanotti is mad about JUVE and I support him what he says, you dont need droppings like Mutu and the others. Keep thous players like Del Piero, they are LEGENDS and they still play very well football even somebody like Zlatan says that they are sucks and it s not bad to sell them!!??? :confused:
C mon, they must be joking!!!!
There is one Del Piero!!!!!!!!!

C mon Gigi-Jovanotti :cheesy:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Thanx Terry my friend,well said:thumb:,at least someone supports me about Del Piero.

Well you see that Chelsea's fans saying great stories about our true legend Del Piero,so it will be really good for us to do the same.

One legend - one captain - one Alex

OP

Tacchinardi79

Mar 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #97
    Juve have to sell to buy

Juve have already moved to snap up players for the coming season - the most controversial of which is Adriano Mutu who was sacked by Chelsea.

Moggi, who continues to insist that star man David Trezeguet will not be leaving the club, has admitted that the coffers are drained and high-profile links to likes of Alberto Gilardino are wide of the mark.

"We have signed Giuliano Giannichedda, [Robert] Kovac and Mutu so far in advance that people won't think about them," said Moggi.

"Is there money to spend? There sincerely is not.

"To buy we must sell, but Trezeguet is priceless and not for sale. Only those over the age of 30 will leave.

"Why have we missed out on Gilardino? Because Parma did not put him on the market.

"The current ownership told us they would inform us and now his sale will depend on the new owners.

"We have an option him but we won't use it."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)