Capello: a big chicken (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
Fabio Capello made as usual some choiches i don't think anyone in the world understands, maybe beside himself.

1. WHY the hell isn't Del Piero and Mutu in the starting line up? Mutu and Del Piero have played well over a period of time. Can't really say the same thing about Zlatan.
This yet again proves that Fabio is in love with Ibra or something. We need a coach who uses the best players!

2. In the second half then comes the subs. It's embarrasing to see this with my buddies. Juve is one goal behind and what does Fabio do? He replaces Zlatan and Camo. What the HELL? WE NEEDED A GOAL! No other coach in the world would do this kind of BIG-CHICKEN subs. He should have subbed a defender and Vieira.

3. We get the extremely lucky goal and here comes Fabio. Now it seems as he finally woke up. He shouting and pointing and in my opinion trying to somehow take creditt for Juve's goal.

Conclusion: Juve didn't deserve that goal and especially not Fabio. We need a new coach. And one with balls, not loke Fabio Chicken.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
andybandy said:
... Fabio is in love with Ibra or something... BIG-CHICKEN subs. ...in my opinion trying to somehow take creditt for Juve's goal... one with balls, not loke Fabio Chicken.
I've had quite enough of this. Every point you made (and frankly, they were made badly) could have been made without this childishness.

DO NOT!
  • Insult other members, Juventus players and staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)