Can someone post Zizou's plays.. (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i was watching fox sports world an they said there was a 75 yard out goal by numancia. they didnt show a clip so if anyone has one id love to see it also, thanks

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fherdelpiero_10 ] ++
nobody?? majed do u have them?
Nope.....I only have the goals from that game, not the highlights... Anyway, that reminds me, If you still want that CD i made, I'll be at the library around noon.

OP

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
May 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Nope.....I only have the goals from that game, not the highlights... Anyway, that reminds me, If you still want that CD i made, I'll be at the library around noon.

mm...well, could u post the goals then>?
    cool, see you there

OP

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
    May 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
    i have a different clip where he scores a goal with juventus, and while he is running around celebrating he slips and falls sideways with a "THUD"

LOL, that would be nice to watch. have u seen the one in where d'alessandro is celebrating, he steps over the fence or whatecer it is, he falls and he gets injured. it's sooo sad, but funny. By the way..wouldn't be nice to see d'alessandro playing right next to emerson? i think it will be awesome.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    wait how did your conversation change topic SO MANY times in one SHORT paragraph?

1. zizou's embarassing celebration
    2. d'alessandro's celebration injury
    3. wouldnt it be nice to see emerson play next to d'ale?

:D

ill see if i can find the celebration

OP

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
    May 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
    wait how did your conversation change topic SO MANY times in one SHORT paragraph?

1. zizou's embarassing celebration
    2. d'alessandro's celebration injury
    3. wouldnt it be nice to see emerson play next to d'ale?

:D

ill see if i can find the celebration

:D yeap...that's me. i guess it's a good way to summarize what i want so say without posting many times.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    It was against Udinese, I've got the clip - I only keep it because of Zidane's celebration. He tried jumping on the advertising boards at the end of the game but he slipped and went right over the other side. Genius.

Mar 2, 2005
    I have video of Zizou , not obviously with Juve , but I think I have like 30Mb of videos , I don't know where I can upload it but if someone want , e-mail still working.

bye

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I remember one time, when Zidane was covering the ball in a game a season ago. He stod next to the cornerflag, and a player from the other team battled for the ball with him. Somehow, Zidane got the cornerflag up his shorts and fell. It looked really funny. He got the cornerflag up his arse :D

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    How about that HILARIOUS play against Juventus recently, where he comicly fell over and the referee mid-hysterics awarded them a vital free-kick? Oh..THE EFFIN HILARITY.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    we shouldve got 0-0 in that game if the referee werent shitty
    By the referee do you mean the assigned official? or the thousands of Bernabeu dickheads influencing the game from the stands? Arseholes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)