Can anyone help me with an avatar? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Basically, I cant get this avatar to be under 10 kbs. It has 16 frames, and various versions of it I've made have minimally 20 kbs and max 33 kbs. I've tried deleting unnecessary frames, the size stays aprox the same even after I delete 7 frames!!! Anyways, I know many of you are much better with computers than me and I hope that you can help me.

P.S. Feel free to compliment me on the avatar :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
It's got nothing to do with your computer. You just can't use many frames without exceding the limit... well, you can, but the quality would be pure crap.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeahp, and the animation is heavy too.

I lowered the fames,,but it doesnt work at all.

lets do another thing.

:)

Heheh i think is cooler in this way :)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    i cant understand how the size stays aprox. the same even after I delete 7 frames!!!

Ah, never mind. Thanx for your help, I'll try again tommorrow, from the beginning.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    But I noticed that if I delet the last frame (the eye) the size is reduced to just above 12 KB. So I deleted that eye pic and inserted a new one that alone only has 1.6 KB. But now the whole animation has 24.!!! A single frame has 8 KBs, altho it consists of a pic that has 1.6??? :undecide:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    Thats OK. It would be like if Mariah Carey tried to help Bill Gates. You're not in my league :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)