CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
This scudetto is worth more than any other scudetto we won since I'v been a fan 98'... I fucking love this team. We have been through so much shit and pain and we finally did it.. I am so proud of this team :delpiero:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Rumors circulating that Juventus will indeed have 3 stars on the shirt but not as expected. The stars will be WITHIN the club emblem.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It has been a tremendous season. Conte's Al Pacino like speeches might be ridiculed every once in a while, but they inspire players. Apart from that, we also had a great squad. I think we had a balanced roster and a lot of quality players who were willing to fight for the team. To win it six years after the start of Calciopoli is a great emotion.

Nonetheless Calciopoli has changed something for me. In fact I'd say it has changed quite a lot. It has shown me that, no matter how much hard work you put into something, they can always take it away if there is enough jealousy. Because that's what it was. The evidence was poor. Even if Luciano Moggi wasn't the greatest of characters, it is unclear how Juventus are to be held accountable. I know clubs are responsible for their employees. I know sometimes clubs can be held accountable for actions of their employees. In this particular case it is very difficult to determine the exact relationship though.

But it wasn't important. That the evidence was poor didn't matter either. Enough people wanted us to go down, so we did. I assumed we'd fight back. I assumed we'd win new titles, I assumed we'd play the Champions League again. It was just a matter of time. But that so many people, including football organisations like the UEFA and the FA's of other countries, closed their eyes and chose not to debate the issue instead of pointing out that this was never about justice is something that I will never forget.

We are the good guys. We won. We deserve every fucking second of joy right now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need @Nedved03; on this , we need some previews.
:lol:

I was just thinking the same thing about @Nedved03

:howler:

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 12:17 ----------

It has been a tremendous season. Conte's Al Pacino like speeches might be ridiculed every once in a while, but they inspire players. Apart from that, we also had a great squad. I think we had a balanced roster and a lot of quality players who were willing to fight for the team. To win it six years after the start of Calciopoli is a great emotion.

Nonetheless Calciopoli has changed something for me. In fact I'd say it has changed quite a lot. It has shown me that, no matter how much hard work you put into something, they can always take it away if there is enough jealousy. Because that's what it was. The evidence was poor. Even if Luciano Moggi wasn't the greatest of characters, it is unclear how Juventus are to be held accountable. I know clubs are responsible for their employees. I know sometimes clubs can be held accountable for actions of their employees. In this particular case it is very difficult to determine the exact relationship though.

But it wasn't important. That the evidence was poor didn't matter either. Enough people wanted us to go down, so we did. I assumed we'd fight back. I assumed we'd win new titles, I assumed we'd play the Champions League again. It was just a matter of time. But that so many people, including football organisations like the UEFA and the FA's of other countries, closed their eyes and chose not to debate the issue instead of pointing out that this was never about justice is something that I will never forget.

We are the good guys. We won. We deserve every fucking second of joy right now.
Welcome back. Keep posting please. :)

+rep

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
As for this whole three stars or not thingy: there is nothing official about the stars. We decide whether we put them on our jersey or not. We, as a club, have been very complacent. In a civil court the FIGC (and most likely Inter as well) would have faced great difficulties. Pretty much for the sake of Italian football we decided not to take it that far. The FIGC owes us. We put the tree stars, because starting today, we are the new master of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)