Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (22 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Moggi is convinced that Juventus received hefty punishments from the FIGC because they failed to defend themselves properly. He blamed Zaccone, the club’s lawyer, for this.
“First and foremost, Zaccone who claimed to have read everything in a week whereas it took us four years to go through all the documents,” Moggi observed.

:sergio:
We could have easily avoid the relegation with a proper defence but it was more of Montezemolo - Moratti - Elkann's agenda than failure of a lawyer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
the day everyone knows the truth is the day i'll die from an alcoholoverdose... i'll party my ass off..

every single fucking one of the people i know still call juventus "those cheaters"

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
It makes me laugh how fans of other teams that know absolutley nothing about this case just assume and think that we were the only ones invloved and we did everything and we're "the cheaters"

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
One of the protagonists of Calciopoli, Franco Carraro, is back to talk about those facts on the microphones of "Radio 2":

"Moggi was not the evil of football, but only a good professional who made some ​​mistakes. He was not a monster, he fell in love with the character and he liked it when people pointed him out as one super powerful. I think the scudetti won by Juventus in those years have been earned. "

:andyandbarcelona:

F*CK YOU!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)