Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (18 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
that cunt had it coming to him! another point for Moggi and co! i hope he rots in that prison cell, its just a shame that its too little too late, it won't change the beliefs of many that Juve are cheats and inter are worthy victors but at least behind all this that justice is starting to happen regardless of what others think, i hope the figc can now fucking apologise to us and accept that the titles taken from us are ours, but i doubt that will ever happen just to save face.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
F.I.G.C "How can we make Inter win again? Relegate Juve that way inter will rule Italy for the next 20 years!" 7 years later Inter are back in mid table where they belong and Juve are on top. "Step 2, Relegate Juve that way Inter can win again!" Moratti is working on another Morattipoli right now as we speak.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm glad that the truth is slowly but surely coming out, but it pisses me off that nothing will happen to inter due to the statute of limitations. Everything is conveniently coming out when they can no longer be harmed.

Palazzi said he has enough on them to send them to Serie C (last year), but that's never gonna happen.
I'm still upset how after the spanish allegued doping scandal, the bullshit peasant belgian media went like "look at italy, they had the biggest ever scandal and cleared it out in a couple of months"

Motherfucking cunts

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This doesn't really clear Juve of anything like some of you imply; just says inter got their info illegally.
Because there is nothing to be cleared of in the first place. Couple of civil court verdicts confirmed our innocence. One particularly absolved us of any guilt or else Juve would be force to pay hefty sums to some clubs which sued us for damages for our alleged involvement. Nothing was there. No cupola whatsoever. And judging by the context of phone calls later leaked which were previously hidden and marked as "irrelevant" it looked like Fachetti and Moratti pulled the strings.

What Inter are undeniably guilty of is an industrial espionage and that's where Juve have a chance to hit them. Unfortunately first hearing is in summer 2014. We'll have to wait till then if they somehow don't postpone it yet again.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Because there is nothing to be cleared of in the first place. Couple of civil court verdicts confirmed our innocence. One particularly absolved us of any guilt or else Juve would be force to pay hefty sums to some clubs which sued us for damages for our alleged involvement. Nothing was there. No cupola whatsoever. And judging by the context of phone calls later leaked which were previously hidden and marked as "irrelevant" it looked like Fachetti and Moratti pulled the strings.
What Inter are undeniably guilty of is an industrial espionage and that's where Juve have a chance to hit them. Unfortunately first hearing is in summer 2014. We'll have to wait till then if they somehow don't postpone it yet again.
That is just disgusting what Merda got away with.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We'll never get a cent off the fucking sons of whores, but karma will get them back worse. Hopefully one day a plane carrying the whole merda team and moratti crashes.

thepaolocarmine

FINO ALLA FINE.
Apr 14, 2010
As much as Calciopoli hurt us on every level... I think it's the best thing that happened to Juve (talking about the future in Italy). It helped clean the fanbase to get rid of all the fake fan's.. Losing money made us realise we had to restructure as a club in a League that was going in a financial crisis (Bayern model) and go forward with the new stadium. Now look at Bilan, Inter struggling financially and most of the other Serie A teams... The only teams that I see going slowly in the right direction is Roma, Fiorentina and Napoli.

Iv'e been on this forum almost everyday since 2005 I never post anything but I want to say thanks for always entertaining my Gobbo side with all the pictures, stats and tactic/player talks. And out of all the European teams we have the biggest forum. Props to the admins/creators. Looking forward to post again!

Forza Juve!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How can our financial situation prior to calciopolli in any way be compared to Milanese clubs one? If anything Bayern's mgt were envious of our finances and their model today is what ours would have been.

Anyway enjoy your stay. :D

BONSMOTS

Jul 14, 2006
As much as Calciopoli hurt us on every level... I think it's the best thing that happened to Juve (talking about the future in Italy). It helped clean the fanbase to get rid of all the fake fan's.. Losing money made us realise we had to restructure as a club in a League that was going in a financial crisis (Bayern model) and go forward with the new stadium. Now look at Bilan, Inter struggling financially and most of the other Serie A teams... The only teams that I see going slowly in the right direction is Roma, Fiorentina and Napoli.

Iv'e been on this forum almost everyday since 2005 I never post anything but I want to say thanks for always entertaining my Gobbo side with all the pictures, stats and tactic/player talks. And out of all the European teams we have the biggest forum. Props to the admins/creators. Looking forward to post again!

Forza Juve!
:tup::vidal: Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)