Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (12 Viewers)

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Meani could have been caught on camera with a ref and some cash to fix a game and have that ref confess to everything later but meelan wouldn't of been sanctioned because he wasn't officially employed by them.
So how did he get the money for bribe? Withdrew from his own account? :sergio:

Berlusconi's political career is at the edge of precipice and he doesnt have as much influence as he used to have. This is ray of hope that something will change in Italy for the better in the near future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:xfinger:

The 17th we'll know if Moggi continues in the European courts or is finally cleared of all these BS charges. That's if they don't postpone it to another day.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's basically it. Racalbuto was a ref who is claimed to be part of the 'Moggi association', yet he and Milan's referee ball licker Leonardo Meani have quite a close relationship, judging by those transcripts.

- Racalbuto expresses remorse for the poor decisions, which were not made by him but by his linesman Pisacreta

- says he would not have taken the game, given the choice. Circumstances dictated otherwise.

- says he would not have given Juventus the penalty if he was anything less than 100% convinced. Meani calls Totti a moron because of his antics. Racalbuto concurs saying that he basically broke his balls for the entire game after the offside goal, at every stoppage, which antagonised the other players. As if Totti would ever do that.

- Meani tells him that he suspects he will be demoted until the end of the season, because the media campaign against him was monstrous. This goes against the supposed 'Moggi control of the media' (still the funniest aspect of Farsopoli, for me).

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
As per usual beside Tuttosport no one else is mentioning it in the Italian media,

we will see what will happen later today ( if it doesn't get delayed ) if it goes in Moggi favor expect even more silence from the media

:inter:

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
I like that:

Ma non solo: la sentenza infatti assolve l'ex arbitro Rodomonti che, secondo l'accusa, avrebbe alterato il risultato di Udinese-Juventus. «Pensate che per quella partita sono stati assoliti gli assistenti, è stato assolto Rodomonti che era l’arbitro, ma resta un capo di imputazione... Chi ha alterato quella partita? Moggi, Giraudo e Bergamo. Bene, ma come hanno fatto? Chi è sceso in campo per alterare quella gara a favore dell’associazione? Babbo Natale? Anche Lotito è rimasto l’unico imputato nelle sue partite e chi le alterava?»

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...annato+in+appello,+i+legali:+"Ora+Cassazione"

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I like that:

Ma non solo: la sentenza infatti assolve l'ex arbitro Rodomonti che, secondo l'accusa, avrebbe alterato il risultato di Udinese-Juventus. «Pensate che per quella partita sono stati assoliti gli assistenti, è stato assolto Rodomonti che era l’arbitro, ma resta un capo di imputazione... Chi ha alterato quella partita? Moggi, Giraudo e Bergamo. Bene, ma come hanno fatto? Chi è sceso in campo per alterare quella gara a favore dell’associazione? Babbo Natale? Anche Lotito è rimasto l’unico imputato nelle sue partite e chi le alterava?»

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/juventus/2013/12/17-280382/Moggi+condannato+in+appello%2C+i+legali%3A+%22Ora+Cassazione%22
-rep for not posting in English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)