Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (20 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
appointed head of the FIGC investigation by the Special Commissioner, Guido Rossi.
Very surprising comments considering who gave him the job.

You would think this would be front page news. So typical of this whole mess. Nothing but a witch hunt and smear campaign. Inter deserve to be dissolved as a club for their crimes against football.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The disciplinary committee of the FIGC accepted his demand to postpone and have other people look at his lifetime ban from football. Probably after the Napoli trial.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Borrelli admits Calciopoli was a farce.

- I couldn't ask for the phone calls/transcripts.
- They sent some to me after they showed up in the papers.
- I got only the ones to penalize Juve.
- If I had the ones from other clubs then it would have been a whole new story.
- I was deprived of all the facts.
- It was embarrassing using only certain calls/transcripts and not allowing the defense to defend itself to the Sporting Court.

:sergio:
And yet many Juve fans, even in here, still ignore those facts and keep blaming Moggi for everything...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Tomorrow is the day for judge Casoria. If she stays then there's a good chance the trial will be conducted as it should be. If not then forget and $$$ or scudetti. They could start all over and put "their" judge to do the "job".

Big day tomorrow. Don't think I'm gonna announce it since I might be sleeping so others keep an eye on the decision.

Again, in a normal world, she stays.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Tomorrow is the day for judge Casoria. If she stays then there's a good chance the trial will be conducted as it should be. If not then forget and $$$ or scudetti. They could start all over and put "their" judge to do the "job".

Big day tomorrow. Don't think I'm gonna announce it since I might be sleeping so others keep an eye on the decision.

Again, in a normal world, she stays.
Justice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)