Byrone v. Dan (Tape Delay) (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
thx boys,its good to be back! so im an uneducated peasant fli? i see girls like adriana in cape town all the time & if u dont believe me ask anybody thats been to cape town rsa.i like vida more & its a matter of personal preference.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
New comer is +repped more that old member,old member get cross & old member start talkin smack.new member act like fool reacting to stupid gestures.

in plain "dumb" african context.i was drunk out of my mind that night & in all honesty i shouldn't have reacted to something as pathetic as that.i apologise for insulting u dan,but atleast u could have had the balls to settle the dispute one on one.

i think that the rep system should be taken down or everybody's rep level reset & take away the option to rep the female beauty thread.if this happens,i will be repped accordingly & then some fvcker will look for some shit as to "why" i have more rep status.

FACT - every last one of u forum members has been in the female beauty thread & enjoyed some pics at one point.

LEAVE THE FEMALE BEAUTY THREAD IN PEACE!
welcome back byrone:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Its the goatfvcker that - repped me again. Ill say it again, COULD U ATLEAST BE MAN ENOUGH TO WRITE UR NAME DOWN WHEN NEG REPPIN ME?

OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #66
    Byrone said:
    Its the goatfvcker that - repped me again. Ill say it again, COULD U ATLEAST BE MAN ENOUGH TO WRITE UR NAME DOWN WHEN NEG REPPIN ME?
    i got the same neg rep but i aint complainin:p

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #72
    Byrone said:
    yeah but u be enron "eazy e" jackson & u love it:D thx for the welcome & its good to be a source of amusement for u.
    much love bruvva. the sig is hotness.:pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)