Burlosconi Cup - Milan VS Juventus (3 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Why do we keep playing all these matches the same year over and over again, why not go to Asia and promote the club or south America but most of all Europe so that it helps in champions league.

I cannot see how playing 45 minutes agains Inter 3 times in pre season time and time again

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
The Abu Dhabi sports channel is showing it. or Showtime Sports. Since its the Berlusconi trophy maybe one of berlusconi's channels will show it. i heard this really good idea once where this guy put his webcam in front of a tv and recorded a live match and then put it on the internet 4 people 2 watch. it was the roma-ahly game.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by FaNaTiC ] ++
playing 45 minutes against Inter is better than playing 10 games against some no name asian clubs! [/QUOTE
]

You reckon that do you, how pray tell, does it help your fitness, does it make you popular in Asia, or are those too low class for you.

Its this kind of attitude that puts Italian teams in trouble both money wise and preparation wise. The Asians are very fanatic about their football and are ready to buy your shirts in their thousands ask Manchester United. You think they are one of the richest club because they play a meaningless 45 minutes against
Arsenal or Liverpool preseason

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
well juve can go and play game or two and earn 100,000 or 500,000 or even 1 million euros but it will not help their fitness becuse there is a flight of 10 hours to asia then there is big time diffrence that will not help players and there are no good clubs to motivate players.
and that there is same shit whit time back to Italy.

I just cant see how will pre-season in Asia help us defend the scudetto:confused:

or we will buy it?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
How do you know there are no good clubs? And we all saw in the world cup how fit the Asian teams were. What jet lag has got to do with pre season beats me. You use preseason to boost your popularity around the world my friend.

Its not just scudetto, its the Cl as well and playing other clubs apart from Italian helps

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
You use preseason to boost your popularity around the world my friend.

Its not just scudetto, its the Cl as well and playing other clubs apart from Italian helps
In my opinion you use pre-season to build your fitness level and get familiar whit your team to choose right formation and players.

well we are playing against Chealse and Olympiakos.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
No doubt Juve should play matches in Asia instead of the same old teams! The game in the east has to keep on moving forwad! Its like everyones forgotten the world cup! I cant think of any clubs in Europe buying a Japan r Korea player:confused::down: I remember when Brazil NT went to play in a mini cup and lost against Korea and that was ages ago when they werent as good!

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
No doubt Juve should play matches in Asia instead of the same old teams! The game in the east has to keep on moving forwad! Its like everyones forgotten the world cup! I cant think of any clubs in Europe buying a Japan r Korea player:confused::down: I remember when Brazil NT went to play in a mini cup and lost against Korea and that was ages ago when they werent as good!
I agree, playing against the same kind of teams gets boring after a while, despite the fact that these teams are very big clubs with great players(like Inter, Roma and Milan). But I think Asia should't be the only place for playing friendlies either. Playing against teams from south or north america or even africa could be at least as entertaining as playing in Asia.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
No doubt paulo:D Football Is the most universal game, The core is Europe and the rest of the world is underneath! I would love to see one day the CL transforming into a world cup not just 4 Europe! When will that day come:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)