Burlosconi Cup - Milan VS Juventus (2 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I was really disappointed with what I saw last night. We should've done better :down: .. Lippi and Moggi should open their eyes and realize that we need another striker, Zalayeta is not good enough !!! Anyway, back to the match, I was only impressed with Gigi, he saved many dangerous shots from Milan and was our best player by far. Next comes Del Piero and he wasnt that good, he missed alot of chances but still looked in good shape. I really miss Zambro :frown:

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
I was really disappointed with what I saw last night. We should've done better :down: .. Lippi and Moggi should open their eyes and realize that we need another striker, Zalayeta is not good enough !!! Anyway, back to the match, I was only impressed with Gigi, he saved many dangerous shots from Milan and was our best player by far. Next comes Del Piero and he wasnt that good, he missed alot of chances but still looked in good shape. I really miss Zambro :frown:
Yeah Buffon is always excellent, undoubtfully... :angel:
I agree zalayeta is not good enough, as he is really not a 1st class striker (even not 2nd class i think) :down:
For DP, i think he is overrated, and the absence of zamboy is fatal :eek:

i can't believe what will juve happen a season when trezeguet will set to leave us, and our aged defense line is even decpreated (Ciro will retire, thuram and montero are old and will injury more easily...) :down:

Nevertheless, a defeat in this cup is not bad... as we all know there's always some magic on this cup which the winner cannot win the Scudetto then (except juve who breaks the rule last season). Also it's not too late for our board and coach to see the underlying problem we are really encountering before SerieA starts :angel:

FORZA JUVE!!! :fero:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex Del Piero ] ++

For DP, i think he is overrated, and the absence of zamboy is fatal :eek:
You think dp is overrated and you take his name as your nickname:confused:

And you call the absence of Zambrotta fatal, come on he is important but not crucial to our success or failure

Its preseason for one, we are not the most creative two and we cannot beat organised teams with our squad so get used to winning against smaller teams and drawing or getting the occassional victory against the big teams

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
that game was one of the most poorest performances ive seen. all u people are saying we need a new striker, u say trez. was injured. i tell u even if trez was playing it would make no difference. why? cos there were no chances in the first place. in the whole game we had maybe 2 real chances. face it guys, our midfield is crap. thuram takes the ball and kicks it 2 see how far he can reach. looks like hes trying 2 break a record. davids takes the ball counts 2 10 then passes back 2 the defence. nedved takes the ball and isnt sure what 2 do with it cos no one is open so he just ends up running forward hoping someone will free up then just gives up and shoots on goal. del piero, ahhh sweet del piero. i look up 2 del piero for his modesty that many big stars seem 2 have(e.g. ronaldo). well yesterday he was very big-headed. whenever someone would play a bad pass he would scream at them. he would take the ball try 2 dribble laursen. when laursen closes the door on DP, well DP kicks him!! this is not the DP i know, maybe he was in a bad mood. the DP i know was a player that would step out on the field and smile 4 the full 90 mins, have fun and really show us what football is really about. well i think the WC episode really has affected him in some way. but our midfield is lacking creativity. we need an attackig midfielder. Brighi looked great. his passes reminded me of zidane. no more strikers, no more defenders, what we need 2 do is get a big pile of money and give it 2 valencia so the maestro Aimar can come and sign 4 juve. thats what we need 2 do. gallardo would be fine. ahh if life were that easy!!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Del Piero was very angry throughout the match because Laursen didn't stop attacking him as soon as he got the ball, as for him getting angry with his team-mates, I didn't notice this .. in fact, I saw him encouraging his teammates by shouting and clapping at the same time .. like a true captain would normally do to encourage his players ...I also noticed Del Piero laughing at the ref when Laursen tackled him at the final minutes ... Anyway, this has nothing to do with it, we should be more concerned with Juve than DP's attittude in the match ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)