Bundesliga 2020-21 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
That's pathetic. The state of that league :sergio:
what did you expect? BL social media is so hyped it's disgusting

The way Leipzig announced Timo Werner to Chelsea was so cringe, i felt like they were happier than Chelsea. They're got some recognition and are twerking for follows and likes so much.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Do they actually defend out there in Germany?
Bayern are the best team in the world by far, but I doubt any Italian team would let them score so many goals, let alone a European contender like Schalke.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bayern are the best team in the world by far, but I doubt any Italian team would let them score so many goals, let alone a European contender like Schalke.
Schalke are utter shite and have been for a while now. Experts tip them to finish around the relegation places this season.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wish Italian clubs were as incompetent and would let us sign their best players for free or very cheap.
That's not really true anymore either. How are you gonna combat players running down their contracts and signing for Bayern for free? How many of Bayern's CL winning team came for cheap from another Buli club willingly selling to them?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
It’s not in the nature of Germans to defend, they wanna attack it’s in their blood

Only pussies sit back

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Last season Schalke went like 13 matches without a win, barely a proper benchmark.

That being said, Bundesliga shits on Serie A in any metric that's not made up by calshio apologists
https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/crank2020.html

And yes, if Bayern nuked Barca they will absolutely nuke Inter, Napoli, Atalanta or Lazio

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Last season Schalke went like 13 matches without a win, barely a proper benchmark.

That being said, Bundesliga shits on Serie A in any metric that's not made up by calshio apologists
https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/crank2020.html

And yes, if Bayern nuked Barca they will absolutely nuke Inter, Napoli, Atalanta or Lazio
Not to forget attack is the best defense

It's always best to hold the initiative or take the battle to the enemy be it football or something related to other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)